New Day at a New School

Well this is my first Destiel fanfic and I honestly really hope it works out and everyone likes it!

Castiel’s Point Of View

“Castiel, get up it’s time for school! You don’t want to be late for your first day do you?” Anna shakes me on the shoulder but when I go to swat her hand away she is already gone. The next thing I know the blinds are pulled up and the morning sun is shining in just right so that it hits my face. I groan and turn over, pulling the blanket over my head.

“I don’t want to go to a new school. I won’t know anybody,” I say turning to her, trying to get her to let me stay home.

“You will have your brother! Come on Cassie get up,” she says in an over enthusiastic voice.

“Fine and my name is Castiel, Anna,” I grumble while pushing myself out of bed.

 I walk over to my closet and grab out a white button up shirt and a pair of black jeans. When I turn around Anna is gone so I throw on my clothes and walk to the bathroom. I try my best to flatten my hair that is standing up in all directions. At that moment my younger brother Gabriel walks in.

Our parents died in a car crash when I was four and we lived with our Uncle Chuck until my older sister, Anna turned 20 and took custody over us 5 years ago. We moved here because of her job that she got at a nearby hospital which means today is me and Gabe’s first day at a new school. Yay.

“Hey Cassie are you excited for our first day,” my brother says with a smile and his usual sucker between his lips.

“It’s Castiel and isn’t it a little early for candy Gabe?” I ask as I grab my tooth brush out of the glass cabinet above the sink.

“It’s never too early for candy!” Gabriel says with a huge grin. I let out a quite laugh and shake my head. That kid has had a sweet tooth since forever; he is never caught without some kind of candy near him.

“Boys get down here or you're going to be late!” Anna yells from the kitchen. My brother runs down the stairs as I put my tooth brush back and follow him slowly, still not fully awake. They are walking out the door by the time I get downstairs so I grab my old trench coat that my Uncle got me on my 13th birthday and head outside.

“Here we go,” I mumble to myself as I get into Anna’s dark grey Mustang and we start down the street to my new High school.

Dean’s Point of View

I wake up 20 minutes late this morning. Ever sense school started 2 months ago I have been super tired. Between going to school all week and working as a mechanic at Bobby’s shop (The Colt’s Garage) I haven’t had much time for sleep. As I am getting my pants on, my little brother Sam opens my bedroom door.

“Dean, what’s taking you so long? We are going to be late!” he yells as I pull my black shirt over my head and slip on my boots.

“Chill Sammy, we aren’t going to be late I just slept in a bit,” I laugh, shaking my head. Sam is all about school, which is a good thing. That kid is going to go far.

We walk down the stairs together and I walk into the kitchen to say goodbye to Bobby and Ellen.

When I was 10 our house caught on fire and the firemen only had time to save me and Sammy so Bobby and his wife Ellen adopted both of us and we have lived here ever since.

“Hey Bobby,” I say as I walk into the kitchen. He is wearing his baseball cap leaning over the counter talking to Ellen as she makes bacon and eggs.

“What are you idjits doing? You’re going to be late if you don’t shag ass,” Bobby yells as he looks over his shoulder.

“Bobby! They have to eat before they go!” Ellen says to him with concern in her voice.

“No, its okay Ellen we were just leaving Sammy doesn’t want to be late again,” I say as I grab a piece of bacon before I walk towards the door, Sammy following close behind.

“Okay, well have a good day!” Ellen yells from the kitchen, as I shut the front door. I walk towards my '67 impala that was once my dad’s. I slide into the driver’s seat and put the key into the ignition. Sammy slide into the seat next to me and gives me a bitch face as I turn up the Metallica song that is on the radio.

“Oh shut up,” I grumble to him rolling my eyes at how my brother hates classic rock. He prefers modern music but I have no clue why. There is nothing like Metallica early in the morning.

As I turn on to the main street I get cut off by someone in a dark grey mustang.

“Son of bitch,” I mumble loudly as I swerve away from the white Toyota Tundra that the Mustang almost caused me to hit, “dumb drivers I swear!”

The Mustang stays in front of us the rest of the way to school, surprising me when it turns into the school’s parking lot. “Hey, we might have a new student I haven’t seen that car before,” I say to Sammy.

“Why do you care, Dean?” Sam asks sounding uninterested, I glance over at him and notice that he is reading a book, Of course.

“Well maybe it’s a hot girl,” I turn and smirk at my little brother. He lets out a small chuckle and rolls his eyes.

“Yeah okay, Dean,” he says looking back down at his book with a small smile on his lips. 

When I pull into a parking space eight cars down from the Mustang and look up, I don’t see a hot girl step out of the car like I was hoping would happen. But I see a boy in a trench coat, followed by a boy that looked around Sammy’s age.

The boy in the trench coat looks like he just rolled out of bed because his hair was standing up everywhere. The Mustang then pulls away and both the boys wave. I'm guessing it is their parents.

That’s when the boy glances around. It lookes like he is lost and isn't for sure where they are supposed to go. That’s when our eyes meet and even from this distance I can see how bright blue they are. They are beauti- no…. I don’t think like this, especially towards guys. But I can’t help it, he is just so attractive... Sam says my name and my eyes brake away from the boy’s to look down at my brother.

“What, Sammy?” I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice because when I glance back up the boy is walking towards the school with the younger looking boy by his side.

“Are you okay? You were kind of staring at the new kid,” he says with confusion in his voice. Shit he caught me, what do I say? I think about it for a couple seconds, trying to hide the blush that is slowly creeping up to my cheeks by starting to walk towards the school.

“Nah, I was just trying to see who it was,” I say quietly. I know he knows I was lying but he doesn't say anything about it, which makes me sigh in relief. Who is that kid in the trench coat?