Me and Zeref!

(y/n) pov. 

Me and Zeref just stayed there until 12, but by that time I fell asleep. I felt someone touch my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Zeref sitting up by me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

" good morning." Zeref said.

" you mean afternoon." I said looking at him.

" same thing." he replied. I stood up surprised because I wasn't dizzy. 

Zeref stood up to.

" you said we were going to spend the day together so lets go do something." I said

" okay." he said and we started out of the forest.

After a few minutes of walking we were already at a restaurant to eat. Went in and took a seat.

" what would you like to eat?" a waitresses asked.

"I'll just have an ice-cream." I said. She wrote it down and looked at Zeref but it wasn't as if she was saying ' what about you' it was a ' Oh My gosh he's so dreamy. ' I just turned my head to the window like  I normally do. 

" uh... I'll have what she's having but add a hamburger." Zeref said.

" okay." she said. The she handed Zeref something and walked away Zeref just looked at it stood up and though it away.

" that was pretty rude." I said as he sat back down.

" I already have to deal with Mavis, I don't want to deal with anyone else." he said, but for some reason my heart started to hurt.

Then the waitress came back.

" here you go." she said. But instead of leaving she sat down by Zeref.  Oh my God you've got to be kidding me.  I thought

" so what's your name?" she asked. 

" Zeref." he answered. I just stared out the window. I decided to pull out my phone an an put headphones on so I wouldn't here the stupid conversation.

Zeref's pov. 

This girl was all over me like on kidding. She kept hugging my arm and kept getting closer to me.  I looked over at (y/n) and saw she had headphones on.  She must be very annoyed right now, I thought.

" so Zeref what you doing tonight I get off of work at 8 if you wanna give me a call." this girl I don't even know her name said.  I gotta think fast.

" hey you shouldn't get all over someone without asking then if there dating anyone." I said  feeling proud.

The girl just looked at me the to (y/n).

"oh gosh I'm sorry. " she said stood up and left. I was glad know I could breath again. 

( y/n) pov. 

I was looking out the window when I looked over and that girl was gone, Zeref looked very relieved that she was gone. 

I stopped my music and at my ice-cream. Me and Zeref didn't talk the whole time. Zeref was about to get his wallet out when I stopped him. 

" I'll pay." I said with my wallet already out.

" okay." he said.

We left and went somewhere else, but the whole time girls where staring at Zeref I got annoyed and took Zeref somewhere I never would take someone. We walked for a little while. After a while we got into the forest. We walked a few more minutes when I stopped. I looked at Zeref and he was confused why why we were in the middle of the forest.

" this is where my brother died." I said Zeref looked surprised.

" really. " he said.

I looked around and remembered the blood everywhere on the trees and the ground.  Then it started getting harder to breath and everything turned black. 

Zeref's pov. 

I was looking around when (y/n) started breathing harder and fell to the ground. I grabbed her before she hit the ground. I put her on the ground and a few seconds later she woke up.  I looked at her worried.

" hey are you-" I was stopped by her hugging me.

" I'm scared." she said crying. 

" scared of what?" I asked.

" I don't know. " she said.

With that I picked her up and carried her to my house. ( BTW Zeref and Natsu do not live with each other but they are brothers.

When I got to the door I put her down but in steed of a sad expression on her face or even confused she looked serious.

" there's someone in there." she said.  I looked at the door and slowly opened it. 

When I opened it I saw Mavis sitting on my couch. 

" what are you doing here?" I asked her. 

" oh I knew you'd be home soon." she said.  " I wanna talk."

I was going to say no when I heard someone on the stairs I turned around and saw (y/n) leaving. 

" wait (y/n)." i said running over to her.

" I was stupid on thinking I could just fall in love with someone I just meet, hey Zeref I'll see you tomorrow and thanks I had a fun time." she said and walked out of the hotel.

I walked in my apartment and Mavis was just sitting there.

" so I want to tell you something." she said. 

" what is it?" I asked. 

" never mind I'll tell you later." she said with a smirk on her face. 

" hey Mavis I wanted to tell you something. " I said.

Mavis's pov. 

OMG is he really confessing to me.

Zeref's pov. 

" I never want you here again also you should stop trying I've already fell in love with (y/n). I said looking really angry.

" okay." she said and left.

I walked to my room and pulled out my phone. What a horrible day.

A/N Okay to be honest I was not expecting that but I wanted you to finally have a big fight with Mavis and make the story get going because I'm the tip of person who hates dragging out stories but in till next time. Bye.