The Address PART #2

"We should walk faster, I want to find my family today, as in before I'm 58, please." I said exhausted, climbing into the sewers again.
     "Stop your whining, I didn't have to help you but I did." Braden said a little annoyed.
     "Oh, really! I doubt you would have left me to do it alone. Your my best friend, despite our small age difference."
     "Your right." Braden said apologeticly," Your my best friend, and no, I probably wouldn't have left you there."
     "When this is over, I promise my family won't go into hiding without me again."
     "Please!" Braden said thankfully.
     There was about 3 miles to nearest post office and we had already walked one. There we could ask if the deliveries were made yet and tag along and find this "Little Road Lane."
When we got there, the post man was just leaving and we stopped him. He agreed to let us tag along, but soon after we left the post office, the driver got really annoying, "So, what are you kids doing looking for a street you've never heard of?"
     "It's a long story." I said exhausted.
     "Well, it's a perfect time period to tell me." The man said. The man had a curly, thick patch of hair on his face that looked like a squirrel that just fought a tiger cub and survived. His face was scrunched up and his hair was loose, and in other words, he looked like a hobo, but with a postman uniform on.
     "Uh, sorry but, I don't think need to tell you." I said back, getting a little curious.
     "Why do you want to know so much?" Braden snapped at the man.
     "Now young man, you shouldn't be rude to adults."
     "Dude, I'm not in kindergarten. Don't tell me what to do."
     "Girls, girls stop fighting." I joked with a little laugh.
     "I don't think this is funny young man!" The man snapped back, "I think your stop is here." The postman said with an impatient tone. (This argument took about 20 minutes)
     "Thank you, Mister." I said as I got out of the truck.
     "Sorry I can't say the same." The man said pulling away as soon as possible so we couldn't talk back. Then suddenly I heard a voice call, "BEN!"
      I turned around and saw my friend from school, Gina. "Gina? Gina!" I ran over to her and asked, "You are the one that lives at Wallaby Way, Sydney - I mean, 3638 Little Road Ln. 85208?"
"Yes, and I know why you're here. Come inside, QUICKLY!"
"When we were inside I let out a sigh, one more story to explain.
     When we were done explaining how we ended up in her house, we sat down on her couch.
     Braden asked, "Do you have any water?"
      "Sorry, wait, your Braden, right? Ben talks about you and I've always wanted to meet you. And yeah, we do have water. " Gina blabbed.
      "Okay? Uh, where is the water then?" Braden said confused.
     "One sec, let me get you some. " After Gina left Braden turned to me and said,
     "You talk about me?"
     "Ya, so..." I answered
     "I just wouldn't expect it. "
     "Why not?" I answered again. I would expect Braden to know that I talk about him, I mean, he's my best friend.
     "Waters?"
     "Please," we both said, "thanks. "
     "So, did you see anyone following us?" I asked.
     "Actually, yes. " Gina answered, "It was a black car with tinted windows.
     "Well that's original." I said sarcastically.
     "It also said 'SMS' on the side. "
     "HIDE!" Braden shouted.
     "What?- wait, here!" Gina exclaimed scrambling trying to pull the sofa away from the wall. "Here- hurry!" She yelled at us. There was nothing at first, but then after I really looked, I could see a faint crack in the wall, but more like a crack for a door. We scrambled into this 'door' and through the door was dark, but after crawling for a while, there was a blinding light. The tunnel lead to her local park, with a fake man hole gate to cover it.
     "Clever!" Braden shouted.
     "SHHH! We're trying to hide, not make it known where we are!" Gina snapped at Braden.
     "Jeez, simmer down. " Braden said backing up with his hands out.
     "We did seal off our tunnel, right. We already made the mistake of giving away our hiding spot. "
     "Of course!" Gina snapped at me now.
     "I get it, your in the zone, that's fine. " I said looking around. Then all I saw was blackness.