Chapter 3

Craig's POV

I kiss Tweek goodbye and he gets out the car. I watch, sadly as he makes his way to the door. It opens before he gets there and his mom hugs him. She waves to me and I stop watching and drive away.

I try to build myself up. Make it so nothing can hurt me because I feel like I've been hurt enough but… I don't know. It's things like that, that make me realize my life sucks. It's pathetic. It's sad. Because I know that there are few people out there who actually like me. My own parents hate me. My sister left me which means she doesn't care enough about me to stay. She cares more about that bastard.

When I get home and pull into the driveway I look at myself in the mirror. I'm just a guy. When the kids at school look at me, the girls think I'm some kind of prince. I'm handsome and perfect, when I'm thinking about how much I want to punch them in the face. Then the boys hate me because all the girls love me. They think I'm lucky. But I don't care about that. I don't give a fuck about any of that!

I care about my family. The one I used to have, where everyone would eat together at the dinner table and smile. Before Dad started wasting all of our money on drugs and hitting mom, and before they got divorced. When my Ruby was happier and drew me pictures. When my Mom smiled and actually talked to me. When she cared enough to check up on me when I'm not home.

When she hugged me.

I get out of the car and let myself in. It's dark because no one's home. Because no one is ever home anymore. I miss when everyone laughed instead of glaring at me because it was all my fault that this happened!

I wipe the tears from my face. Are you really crying?! You're pathetic! I punch a hole in the wall next to the door and then grab my throbbing hand. My knuckles are bleeding now but I don't care. I punch the wall next to it, making the hole bigger and causing more blood to pour from my hand.

I kick my boots off and throw my stuff on the floor. I stomp up the stairs, punching the wall again. I stop before making it to my room. I stare at a vase on a table in the hall. I pick it up slowly and look at it. But then I just throw it down the stairs. So fucking stupid, I'm so fucking stupid for getting worked up over this. How long has it been and I'm still crying? Because you're pathetic!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I slam my door shut and cover my ears. "I'm losing my mind." I crawl into my bed and wrap my blankets around me. My phone beeps and I reach over and pull it out of my pocket.

-Are you okay? My mom said you looked weird when you left

I smile and reply.

-Yeah, I'm fine just remembered I had to go to the store before I went home

-Okay good, I love you

-I love you too

Fresh tears stream down my face and I throw my phone into the wall. The battery pops out and it all hits the floor. I put my headphones in my ears and let my music play over my cries. Finally my eyelids close and I fell asleep.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I woke up to my mom's voice and my head started pounding. My headphones fell out while I was sleeping and onto the floor. There's a scream and then footsteps up the stairs. My door flies open and she glares at me with her fist clinched tightly. "YOUR FATHER GAVE ME THAT VASE, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" She walked over to my bed and grabbed my hair, pulling me up with it. "Wake the fuck up."

I stare at my mom. This is the first time I've seen her in days. "I don't care about what problems you think you have! You could kill yourself for all I care! It'd actually make my life a lot better if you did. Because I have to pay for your life, your food, and your water, and I pay for your stupid little phone. So don't come in my house and start breaking MY THINGS, DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT!" Her fist flies across my face and then she drags my head into the wall by my hair. I fall onto my bed but I can hear her crying. She kicks the wall before leaving. I grab my head that already hurt but now felt like it was gonna explode.