Chapter 19-

Chapter 19~

-Louis' POV-

  Niall had a confusing look on his face. "What?"I asked. "I thought..you..what?"Niall looked cute with his little confused face. I laid down and looked at him. "I don't like...being naked.."I whispered. Niall rested on his elbow and looked at me. "Your insecure.."Niall whispered. I covered my face with a pillow and hid my face. "Stop singing!"I whinned as he continued singing randomness that made no sense. I threw the pillow off the bed and playfully shoved him.

   Niall grabbed my wrist and pinned me down on. "Can we play, my way."Niall smiled. "But I...I don't know.."I trailed off and gripped the bed sheets. Niall nibbled on my ear lobe and left wet kisses on my neck. "Wh-What kind of game..is th-this?"My voice went high pitched. Niall started to take off my sweat pants and left chills up and down my spine. "Niall. I swear to god."I gritted through my teeth. "I want to know what you taste like.."Niall pouted and dropped my legs back down.

  "What is that suppose to mean?!"I almost squeaked. "Wait. Your not...your still a virgin?"Niall asked. I nodded and sat up completly. "You should've said something!"Niall growled. "Your not.."I mumbled. "No, well...yea.."Niall looked down and touched the blanket. I was suprised. Niall, a virgin, he couldn't be a virgin, no way. "Hard to believe..."He looked at me. I nodded and went next to him.

  "We can be confused toeghter,"I smiled and laid down next to him. "How old are you anyways?"Niall asked me. "Never ask a person their age.."I reminded him. "Your a guy, not a female."Niall laughed. "Fine, im 18."I whispered. "Your younger than me,"Niall mumbled. "How old are you than?"I asked quietly. "19."Niall said, almost not happy about it. I cuddled next to Niall and fell asleep quietly. If Niall was a virgin, how did he know what to do half the time?