Chapter 7

"Its boys." Hex smiled he looked proud to be having twins.
9 months later.
"What would you like to name the boys honey?" Hex asked.
"Kamm and Cole." After 4 hours of labor the boys were finally born. Hex got worried when I was in labor cause they asked me to him to leave so Hex has only been in the room for 2 minutes.
"They have your nose and face." He said.
"They have are eyes Kamm has red eyes and Cole has blue eyes. I guess are eye colors mixed with each other and made Kamms eyes red and I guess you passed the blue eyes onto Cole." He leaned over pecked me on the lips.
"Let's get you guys out of here." Hex said. He pulled his truck I put the babies in there car seats in the back seat. When we got home I took the babies out of the car.
"Follow me Kat. Xander Zach hold the boys." Hex yelled.
"Yes Alpha. May we Luna? " they said simultaneously.
"Yes you may." I hand them a baby. I followed Hex upstairs to spare room. He put his hands over my eyes.
"Katie can you open the door." Hex asked her.
"Yes Alpha." I heard the click of the doorknob. He took his hands off my eyes and turned the lights on. The room had two cribs a changing table a pile of stuffed animals a closet full of baby clothes I screamed with excitement.
"Oh my god baby I can't believe you did this! I love you." He put his hands on my hips and started to kiss my neck. I turned around and kissed him.
"Your welcome babe. Xander Zach bring the boys in." He turned around and pecked me on the lips.
Xander and Zach came in with the boys.
"Here you are Luna." They put the boys in my arms.
"They crib with the red bedding is Kamms and the blue being is Coles." I put the boys in there cribs and went to my room and fell asleep.