Chapter Four ~ Forbidden

Above is a picture of Aries Brittian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aries P.O.V.

As my music blasts threw my heads phones my head starts to spin. Did he really just say that? Did he really mean he was going to spank me? The more I think about it, I can feel my cheeks start to heat. I look around my class trying to find this mystery man. As my eyes start to scan the room my phone vibrates in my bag. I look up at Mr. Long to make sure he isn't looking, he is occupied on his phone, f*cking of course! but I get in trouble for being on mine. Bulsh*t! I pull out my phone and look down to see Kyle's name on the screen. I quickly unlock my phone and tap on his message.

Kyle: Awe baby, you look so cute when you blush. :*

My mind races as I think about what to say. My mind goes back to the first night I met this man. Then it hits me, didn't he say he was f*cking 28! My eyes go wide and I quickly unlock my phone to reply.

Me: um... thanks, I guess. But wait how could you be in the same class as me didn't you tell me your 28? Unless that was a lie.

I nervously look down as my phone, quickly hitting send before I can change my mind. I lean on my desk intently looking at my phone waiting for a reply. I nearly jump out of my seat when my phone vibrates in my hand.

Kyle: That's right baby(: I'm glad you remembered. And stop biting your nails its a nasty habit.

Me: But how can you be in the same class as me? The only one in this room who is even close to being that age is my teacher Mr. Long

I hit send and impatiently wait for his reply.

Kyle: What did I say about biting those nails! Don't make me take you over my lap in front of all your class mates. And baby your a smart girl think about it.

I read his text and my hand instantly drops from my mouth and my cheeks heat up, I'm sure a pink blush is staining them. I read over his text before his words sink in making my eyes go wide. F*CKING H*LL! My eyes snap up to see Mr. Long staring at me a smirk on his beautiful face.

Kyle P.O.V.

Her eyes go wide as she finally gets what I had sent her, I can't help letting a smirk marry my face. Her head pops up eyes wide looking straight in my eyes. I look at the clock it read 9:10. F*ck. Class gets out in 10 minutes, I need to talk to her face to face before class ends.

"Miss. Brittian, please come down to my desk."

I look up to see the small girl totally oblivious, head phones in chewing on her pencil. Her long pale legs clad in those f*cking knee highs bouncing up and down, her school skirt slowly riding up. Damn if only I was in between those legs. F*ck me. I really shouldn't be thinking like that, she's my student but f*ck she's sexy.

"Miss. Brittian now!" Her head pops up and she drops her pencil from her mouth, scrambling down the stairs to my desk. Her school skirt just happening to bounce up as she takes the last step giving me a perfect view of her white panties. F*ck they make her look so innocent. God I'm f*cked.

She makes her way right to the edge of my desk playing with the hem of her skirt. She looks down at me through her long black eyelashes.

"Um yes sir? You called for me." Her voice is so soft I can barley hear her talk. Damn is she doing this on purpose? I bite my bottom lip before looking up at her face, noticing its stained pink.

"Babygirl you dont understand how badly your teasing Daddy and if you do and your doing it on purpose I'm going to take you over my knee and spank your a**. Now I called you down here to see if you wanted to talk after school?" I whisper my words looking around to make sure no one heard me. Her cheeks turn even more red if that's even possible.

"Um.... Mr. Long I dont know if this is appropriate.. And I have to take the bus after school my friend Lace gave me a ride and she has tryouts, so I can't.. I'm sorry." She looks down as she speaks clearly nervous, I cant help it but her nervousness just makes me even more turned on.

"Please baby its either Kyle or Daddy. I'll let you choose. And oh that's no problem hun meet me back here after school and I can give you a ride home after we talk." Her eyes go wide as the word Daddy comes out of my mouth and she sucks her bottom lip into her mouth which brings forth a growl from me. Just then the bell rings signaling the end of the class. She darts from my desk collecting her things then quickly stops by my desk.

"Fine we can talk but there is no way im calling you that. I'll see you later Mr. Long." She practically runs out of my room. And I stare at her as she walks out her a** looking amazing in that damn skirt.

Aries P.O.V.

I run out of Kyle's class as I feel my phone vibrate I look down to see his name across my screen.

Kyle: Oh baby if you only knew soon you'll be screaming it out for me (; I cant wait for our talk after school

xxxxxxx Daddy

My head spins as I read the words on the screen as I throw my phone in my bag. F*ck Aries what did you get yourself into.