Chapter 1

Pamela Reif as Lea^^

Lea's P.O.V.
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE- SLAM!
"Great this is the 5th clock I broke in one week!" I said half awake as I got up to get ready for school. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw a bruise starting to form on my cheek "f*ck I don't have anymore makeup" see the thing is no one can find out I'm Grim Reaper because it's not safe gangs want me because A they want me to join their gang or B because I beat up their leaders or members.

So I went in the shower then changed for school, since I don't have a car I have to walk. If your wondering where my parents are well they died when I was 11 that's where Rick found me and trained me to fight like a pro.

When I got to school I went to put my books in my locker. Once I got to my locker none other than the schools slut Britteny  was standing there with her arms crossed. I opened my locker and put my stuff in slam! She slammed my locker but I didn't wince I'm used to it now. "Are you ignoring me!"she screeched with her annoying high pitched voice "n-no" I said trying to sound scared even If I could knock this b*tch out in just one punch. " u better not, anyways I came to warn you to stay away from Jack he's mine" she screeched. The reason she tells me to stay away is because I have to sit beside him in math class and she thinks he is her boyfriend. "O-okay" I said 'shyly' "good u better stay away or else" than she slammed me on the locker and walked away with her minions following her around like lost puppies.

She was seriously starting to piss me off more and more each day so I decide to skip class, mr. Pole slept during the entire class time so he wouldn't know that I'm not there.

So I went behind the school and sat on the floor trying to calm down I heard foot steps so I looked up it was the leader of the gang called 'The Blood Phoenix' how did they find me I thought. "I want you to join my gang Lea or should I say Grim Reaper" he said looking at me making sure I don't run away, "No" I said with my voice laced with authority and no emotion trying not to show fear, I try not to show fear because he may have more men with him and he has a gun but I can still take him down. "WHAT!" He shouted, "I said NO do you not understand English" I said dangerously slow, the next thing he did surprised me, he tried punching me but all he did was miss I dodged all his lame punches I got bored so I decided to punch him I kept punching him and jabbing him I was almost done so I did a round house kick and he fell to the floor unconscious I turned around to walk away but when I did I saw Jack fucking King looking at me with wide eyes.