Chapter 8

*3 hours later*

*Kayla P.O.V*

So we just left the mall. We went shopping for clothes to wear to the party tonight. So we are on our to my house to get dressed. We got in the car and pulled up at the house in 20 mins and got out. I locked my doors and went to my house and unlocked the door. We went in and went upstairs and she went to take a shower in the guest room and I took a shower in my room. Then we got out and we put on our bras wit matching panties. Then we put on lotion and deodorant and then we put our clothes. I had on some Jean booty shorts, a black crop top, My black sandals, My gold necklace, silver earrings, and my flower hat. I went to the bathroom and curled my hair also.

* Diamond P.O.V.*

I just got out my clothes and I was wearing. A black crop top, My bred 11s , and light brown shorts. I put a scrunchy on my wrist bcuz my hair is long ash and if somebody decide to throw hands ima put my hair up so I can be mfn prepared. So I walked in Kayla room she was so cute dem booty shorts was proving she has a fat ass. I said, " bitch you look cute!" She laughed and said, " thnks bitch you do too and then she said, " let's go take pictures so we went in the bathroom and took pictures and posted it on Instagram. Kayla said under her picture, @k.bhoo- We Finna go TU #bitchdontkillmyvibe. She immediately started getting likes back and forth. Some boy said when y'all gonna let me get them digits we just laughed.

*Jordan P.O.V*

So I just got ready for my home boy house party. I'm wearing a black shirt wit Jordan sign on it, true religion jeans, and my bred 11's. I put on my gold chain and my gold watch and my one earring. I then got my phone and my keys to my white bmw and walked out the house. I waited about 15 mins to leave so I sat in the car on Instagram. I went on Kayla page and she posted a picture of her and Diamond. They was so fucking fine I liked it and commented: hmu asap Kayla. Then I looked at her likes she had 8.3k likes she was popular but I'm not sure if she is at school tho. But then she called me.
Phone Convo
Kayla💖: Hello?

Me: You still going to the party?

Kayla💖: Yea I'm omw now.

Me: Ok ill c you there boo. I laughed

Kayla💖: This Is Diamond now and she not yo boo she my boo. We all laughed

Me: She will soon become mine doe. I said with a smirk.

Kayla💖: Never Diamond said but we Finna head out

Me: Ok ttyl

Kayla💖: Ok bye

Me: Bye. We hung up

*Kayla P.O.V*

When Jordan said I was soon to become his boo I got butterflies in my stomach. I was so happy so we were getting ready to leave so I got my keys and my phone and we went down stairs I locked the door and got in my car and pulled off. At the red light I plugged my phone up to the aux cord. Cut O.T Genesis came on I turned it up blasting and I had a system too.( I put dis part in here bcuz my uncle has a system like this) I was blasting my music you can hear it from 3 blocks. So me and Diamond turning up like hell. Your price is way to high you need to cut it we had sung. Then we was 3 mins away and cut it went off and booty me down by Kstylist came on we was twerking like nun I couldn't really twerk because I was driving but we was turned up.

*Jordan P.O.V*

I'm already at my home boy Kaja house for the party he throwing. It's a lot of people here most of them walked bcuz it wasn't gonna b that many parking spots. But then me and Kaja and the rest of our home boys was talking that's until we heard music. It was almost louder than Kaja's so we was like where that coming from? Then we got off the porch and seen a pink range rover I knew it was Kayla and Diamond. They was blasting that music they had turned the music down and got out and locked the doors and came up to us and gave us a hug and said hey. I said "hey I'm gonna introduce yall to some of my boys." "Ok they said.