The Tease part 3 (end)

When I saw that his dick was getting hard I slowly licked my way down his abs right to his belly button I slipped my tongue in and out to mess with him before I got to his big rod. I looked up to his face to see him staring down intensely at me waiting for my mouth to engulf him. I put my tongue on his head and twirled it around before I put the head in my mouth and slowly went lower until I could feel him hit the back of my throat. I used my hand to jerk what my mouth couldn't. He groaned and thrusted up making me gag. I pulled of him and went back up to his face slowly kissing his body until I was at his neck leaving a big hickey on his Adams Apple. While my hands went to untie him I rubbed his dick with my ass moaning into his mouth. Once his hands were free he immediately grabbed my ass and picked me up and threw me onto the bed and turned me on my stomach he grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks apart while he leaned down and started licking down my crack until he found my hole and lapped at it. "Oh God Kevin don't stop please" I felt him slowly stretch my hole for his manhood when his tongue left my ass I whimpered and he slapped my ass " you little tease making me all hot and bothered all week. Now your gonna get it" I couldn't wait for him to just nail me into the bed already with his big cock. "Kevin fuck me already!" I just didn't feel whole until his rod was in me. I moaned out loudly when I felt his head start to slowly push past my tight rings of muscles that I clenched hard for him and he groaned out and made a quick thrust forward which had me moaning and doing it again until he spanked my bubble butt and I moaned and told him to keep doing that as I was being rammed into the bed. I was jerking myself fast when I heard him curse and say "fuck Tennyson I'm gonna cum so hard in your tight ass" when I heard that I couldn't hold back anymore and I went right over the edge all over my hand and the sheets. Kevin groaned while my walls clenched around him and I felt him grow bigger until he released inside of me and I felt him pull out. And say " that was for being a tease all week you ass"