Chapter One

I sighed as I walked through the doors of Blackwell. Finally, my last year of high school, I honestly can't wait for it to be over with. All this high school drama and stuff is getting old.

College is where the fun happens. Lots of parties and girls.

"Yo Nathan, got a cigarette?" I look to my right and see Rachel walking towards me giving me a smile.

"Maybe, maybe not.." I smirk

Rachel Amber is one of the coolest girls at Blackwell, she's funny, smart, and she knows how to have fun. She's one of those rule breakers that never get caught.

"aw dude, c'mon!"

"Don't you have to go get assigned to a room?"

"Already did" she smiles slightly

Of course she did. She beats everyone to everything. Should've known. I reach into my jacket pocket and grab the new pack of cigarettes before sneakily passing them to her.

"A full pack? Thanks bro, I owe you"

"No, don't worry about it" I chuckle "I'm gonna go get assigned to, hopefully my same room" I say before walking towards the crowded office door. A few people in the crowd wave over to me and I recognize them as Victoria and Taylor. I begin to walk over to them before someone bumps into me.

"Hey! Watch it, will ya?" I say angrily

"I-I'm sorry, I -I"

"I don't care what your silly excuse is!" I yell while straightening out my clothes "Don't do it ag-" I look up at the girl and all my anger goes away. She doesn't look familiar so I decide to go easy on her because she clearly doesn't know who I am and what is acceptable around here.

"Just don't do it again" I say with a calmer voice, before she has time to answer I continue walking over to Hayden and Logan.

"Hey, you know who that was?"

"New girl" Victoria says in annoyance

"What's her name?"

"Max Caulfield"

-

hey hello hi

okay so this is my caulscott fic woooooo

remember it's an au (alternate universe) so no dark room or rewind just the characters and the town

anywaaaay yeah if you decide to stick around then thanks i hope you enjoy okok

also i know it's short but they'll get longer