Pyscho

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

[Alarm clock beeps as red neon numbers flashes on the clock: 7:30am]

A moan is heard in the distance as a solid hand slams the snoose button.

Bear feet swing off of the side bed and stands up as the feet walk to the closet.

A red haired boy stands as he goes through his clothes in the clothes. Dark colors of black and marron fill the closet of clothes.

He pulled a black school outfit off of the rank as he got undressed and changed into it.

The red haired boy then turn to the mirror. Karma turned and walked out of the room.

Karma found himself walking along the same route Nagisa takes from walking from school.

While walking he noticed two high school students from another school, where in the back of a building kicking a can back and forth to each other.

They turned and noticed Karma.

Karma apporached the other teens with his hands in his pockets. But the two snickered and chuckled as they approached, Karma.

"Hey kid," one said. He looked older with silked brown hair and hostile look on his face.

Karma flickered his eyes to him.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" The silk haired high schooler asked as the other snickered.

The other high schooler had thick wavy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, he looked more innocent then the other student, but Karma wasn't navie.

"Funny, I was just gonna ask you two the same thing," Karma said and he turned his head to the side.

The high schooler looked at each other as the blonde chuckled, the brunette cracked his knuckles,"I guess we have to teach this kid some manners,"

"Funny, you don't have any," Karma said he then leaned forward as he put his face in his as he said,"I like your face,"

The brunette stepped back,"You like my face?" The older teen questioned as he rised an eyebrow.

Karma fliped his wrist as he releved a knife out of his sleeve, "I wonder how it would look if I were to peel it back..." he said as he walked up to the high schooler.

The two looked at each other and laughed,"that dude is cccrraaazzzzyyy," the blonde said.

"Like Himori-Crazy..." the brunette and the blonde chuckled at an inside joke.

"When it comes to weaponary and foul play, I'm the best," Karma said.

"Whatever you say kid," the teens turned about the walk away no interest in the matter.

"Before you leave let me ask you this," Karma said as he flipped the knife back into his pocket.

The teens turned around,"huh?"

"The building behind me...is it an apparament building?" He asked with his thumb pointing to the building behind him.

"Yeah," the blonde said.

"Well I'm looking for a kid who lives here, with blue hair, have you seen him?" Karma asked.

"Yeah, I've seen a blue hair boy....kinda looks like a girl though," the brunette said,"what was his name?"

"Ah Nagisa, right?" The blonde said cheerfully.

"Yeah that's right," the brunette said bluntly.