Chap 16 "Internet Bestfriend"

Charlie's POV

Waking up I did my usual everyday thing and got ready for school. Today actually took me a bit longer than usual, but I ended up in Luke's car with enough time to get to school without being late.

Heading towards my locker, I had my headphones in, and ended up with a very bony shoulder to the boob.

"Hey watch where you're going freak! You just crushed my new Gucci purse!"

Low and behold the queen bitch herself.

"Sorry"

"Sorry my ass. Now go away, your presence is unwanted here"

I turned around not having the energy to say something back, not like I had anything to say. Turning the corner, I bumped into something hard and fell on my ass.

Seriously!?

"Sorry" I said quickly getting up to walk away not wanting to deal with anyone else's bullshit.

"Wow there not so fast" a deep voice said holding an arm out to stop me from passing.

"Do you mind I need to get to class"

"Well then have fun in class without books cause they seem to be pretty busy being on the floor."

I looked down to in fact see my school books on the floor with all the loose notes spilling out and scattered everywhere else. With a sigh and a groan I knelt down and began picking them up one by one.

And as if my life needed a little cliché moment to jazz things up, I went to grab my math book but so do this mystery dude, resulting our hands to touch.

Looking up to see the owner of the hand, I came face to face with non other than, Brodie Rogers.

The Brodie Rogers.

On every school sports team, soccer being his specialty, rated hottest guy in school, a year older, and just so happened to be really really close with Tiffany.

Quickly moving my hand I made mental note to immediately wash it, as I have no idea which girl it's be on, and went through my options of fight or flight.

Taking that I have my books now, I didn't even hesitate to choose flight, sprung up and book it down the hall making a b-line to the washroom.

Okay, okay, okay.

Nothing to get all worked up about. It's just Brodie Rogers. All you gotta do is pray that Tiffany doesn't find out about the recent event and you should make it out alive.

Sliding out of the washroom and into the busy hallway I made it to my class without any more interruptions. 

Later in the day I got a text from Gabriella.

Now you're probably think woes this Gabriella. Well boys and girls, Gabriella, or Gabby as I call her, is my internet best friend that I met a while ago through twitter.

She's the same age as me and is from Dublin, Ireland.

She's the best thing that could ever happen to me, besides Luke and his mates.

G: Hey lovely! How are ya :)

C: Eh, so so. Bumped into the two most popular people in school this morning.