The Field Trip to War: Part 2

*I do not own music nor the image being used*

*Music to play while reading*

(Time skip by 3 minutes)

3rd pov.

After leaving Eureka's house and with only 20 minutes to spare, the children bolted down a narrow shortcut that conveniently leads to their school.

"Yo, Eureka, how long do we have until we get to the front gate. Because I don't think I have that long until I pass out again!" Ralph shouted halfway out of breath, again!

"Just hang in there, *huff* a bit longer we're almost there *huff* okay," Eureka shout back in between breaths ahead of Ralph.

"An if ya fall again loser, we'll leave your sorry lazy be-hind here so YOU can be late and not us, so ya got that slowpoke?" Anise yelled back annoyed with him while speeding up her pace trying not to fall behind like a certain twin brother of hers.

"Anise that's not very nice. Anyway, don't worry Ralphy-boy, if you fall again then I'll carry you the whole way there okay." Jeanna said with a smirk on her face in knowing how much Ralph cares more about his independent status as second in command of their little group.

"Ugh, you know what never mind I feel a WHOLE lot better, so I'll just go ahead of y'all and see you in class okay!!" Picking up more speed, Ralph managed to pass his twin slick flicking a bird at both her and Jeanna, who I could tell were laughing at him.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, so what do you say, captain Eureka?" Jeanna called out to Eureka who smile at them from way up ahead then shouted.

"I say full speed ahead cadets, next stop the school!" Eureka pointed in the direction of their school with her friends replying with a hardy "ma'am yes ma'am".

"Hey Eureka, did you get your paper sign yet?" Anise asked running even faster to the speed that her twin was going.

"Yeah it's in my bag, you excited for the trip?" Eureka asked patting her bag.

"Heck yeah we are, Ralph and I get to see our big bro, big sis, and pap's again after 7 years. Are you going to go visit your bro and dad when we get there?" Anise questioned with a curious gaze in her eyes.

"Yeah, well, that's the plan for me. Plus I have to deliver mom's meal to them when the day comes, I just hope it doesn't spoil before we get there."

"Well while you go see dad, sis, I'm joining the others to go look at our award-winning Gundam designs," Ralph said making a full stop at the red crosswalk light with the others following along after.

"An by that he means his Marine Gundam design. Isn't it supposed to be waterproof and can withstand any water pressure?" Jeanna asked waiting with the others for the cross light to turn green.

"Well, whatever we do when we get there, all I want you to know is that we must stay alert as usual ok," Eureka said crossing the road right when the light turns green.

They all nodded their heads in agreement then walked the rest of the way to school.