Chapter 1

I looked on the window, all I could see was the highway zooming past me and the officer as I sat in the back of the cop car.

2 Hrs. Earlier
I was falling. I felt arms wrap around me, but they fell off as I kept stumbling and eventually slam face first into a wall. I couldn't hold my eyes open. I felt myself being dragged and I heard a door lock.
(The Picture at the Top is Lyric)

30 Mins. Later
I woke up being dizzy. I forced myself up and tried to leave the janitor's closet, but of course, the door was locked. "Great. Just great," I mumbled to myself. I pulled up my phone and switched to my contacts. "Where are all my contact's?!" The only one left was... Ryder. He was a good friend, but a huge pervert at times. I had to get help. "Here goes nothing," I thought.

Ring, ring, ring.

Ryder ; Heyyy, Lyric!~

Lyric ; Hey. Um... I have a slight problem.

Ryder ; What would that be, beautiful?~

Lyric ; Ugh! I'm locked in the janitor's closet...

Ryder ; So... What do you want me to do?~

Lyric ; Help me.

Ryder ; I didn't hear a please.

Lyric ; Help me, PLEASE!

Ryder ; What?

Lyric ; PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE?!~

Ryder ; I'll be there in a minute.

Lyric ; Thanks.

#Call Ends#

About 3 minutes later I heard Ryder yell. "I'm here!" I sighed with relief. The door unlocked, but something collapsed onto it. I turned the knob and pushed but it wouldn't budge. "Let me out!" I heard him laugh. 'Oh no. I know what this means... His perverted side just kicked in.' I sighed knowing what was about to happen. "Say my name," Ryder almost yelled. "Ryder." "Say it louder." "Ryder," I said slightly louder. "Good," he said while opening the door. Since I was leaning on the door I fell backwards into his arms. "I like you like this~," he says in a low voice. "Oh yeah? Do you like me like this?" I say as I kick him in the groin. Ryder hisses in pain as I hold back a laugh. The bell rang and school was out. I screamed and ran out of the school with him chasing me. "I'll get you Lyric!" he said as he stumbled and lost me. Just then, a twig flew at my head. "Oh look! A flying twig," I said sarcastically. I saw that Riley Townshead, the queen of the snobs had thrown it at me. She was also the one who pushed me down the stairs. I snarled. "So you think that's funny? Then this will be hilarious," I laughed silently. She was about to learn what funny was. I ran behind the shed the brats were about to pass. I heard Riley, "Yeah, I heard she doesn't EAT. Who does that? -- Yeah, how is she not dead?" I was growling by then. I grabbed her and apparently her friends didn't notice because they just kept walking. Riley screamed causing me to cover her mouth. I heard a voice in the back of my head but I ignored it. All it could say was "ki--" before I cut it off and punched Riley in the eye. I pulled a bandana out of my pocket and shoved it into the snob's mouth to muffle her screams. She punched me in the throat causing me to gag. I got wide-eyed before I remembered she was in MMA classes. Then I noticed the gun in her purse. I looked at her and hopped the fence, hoping she would follow. To my luck, she did, with her purse. Everything is going according to plan.