Chapter 2

Lyric's P.O.V.
She stared me in the eye as she dropped her purse. I walked backwards as she followed. When we were far enough away from the dumb bag, I sprinted around her and quickly grabbed the small pistol and turned off the safety. "What the h**l are you doing," Riley shreiked.

Ryder's P.O.V.
I heard Riley yell. Why is she yelling? Ugh, let's go find out. Lucky me, she kept yelling. "Riles?! Where are you?!" Ugh, she is so stressful... She's honestly terrible, she killed the dog because it barked, I'm not kidding.
She hated kids, animals, and people in general. Once I found her BEATING a nine year old. She's the worst. Ever. EVER.

Lyric's P.O.V.
I put my finger on the trigger. "Get down," I said quietly as my eyes widened. Someone stepped out of the woods with a knife and snuck behind a dumpster thinking I didn't see him. A year ran down her face as she later layed down. "I'm gonna die," she whispered. I wish, I thought. I backed up. I had to help. I silently remembered the original plan... I'm insane. I was really going to kill her, oh my God. I motioned for her to come to me. She nodded and got up. I hoped she payed attention in sign language class.
*SIGNING CONVERSATION*

Lyric : Come here. Guy with knife behind you. Stand behind me, I'm sorry.

Riley : What?! Oh my God, I'm coming. *runs behind Lyric*

*Convo Ends*

I waited. Is he waiting on someone to walk past him to stab them. I gasped... I saw Ryder running towards us. He's going to run past the killer. I tried not to cry, knowing his fate. I had to help, I kicked the dumpster, causing it to hit something. I knew what it was. The guy jumped out to stab Ryder, I had no choice, I shot him. Ryder and Riley gasped and I collapsed realizing what I had done. "Oh my God!" Riley cried out. Ryder ran to me. "Lyric, are you okay," he asked quickly. I cried, I'm front of people to make it worse. I hated showing weakness, it sickened me. I felt so bad. "I just shot him," I said while sobbing. Ryder nodded, "Shhhh, it's okay. It's all okay, Ly. He'll be fine." Then, he did something that shut me up, he pulled me into his chest. I gasped and slowly put my arms around him. Riley was scared, all she could do was try to breathe normally. She walked up to me, "I'm so sorry, Lyric. All I've ever done is harass you and now, you save us. I'm sorry." I nodded. It's okay, all I did is save you and your brother from impending doom, I thought. I got up. "What are we gonna do?" I asked. "*sigh* I don't know. Me and Riley are here, so we're accomplices, the police will want us too," Ryder said confused. Riley wiped her tears, "We have to leave town. Now. No one here can know where we went. *Turns to Ryder* Wait... Remember how we bought that house in Dubai a couple years ago, but mom and dad never found out?" Ryder just nods as Riley continues, "We can book a flight to Dubai and stay there!" Ryder's eyes widened like he thought she was crazy. "Riles... What's the plan?"

Hello, lovelies! The next chapter will be coming soon, sorry this took so long! I was out of ideas, everything will add up soon. Tune in next time to see Riley's crazy plan! Share, comment, and vote! Until next time, byeee!~