Really? (ChatNoirxAssassin!Reader) Part 2

(Welcome back! I know, its been a while, but hey. I've been busy. Long story short, this is part 2 of the one-shot requested by Do-nut_stop_meh. Thanks, again. Also, you know the drill with music. Without further ado, let's start this chapter!)

(P.S. Reader-Chan is the same hero as she was in "Vise Versa")

(Time skip to 3 months later!)

Your P.O.V

Not one day goes by without me remembering the talk Chat and I had. I knew that talking to someone would help depression, but you can't just talk to anyone, you have to talk to a person that'll listen and help you. Someone that will completely change your life. No matter what, I can believe how different I am now. Instead of being a villain, I'm a hero. (No powers.) Instead of being depressed and introverted, I'm more content and extroverted. And to think it's all because of one person. Amazing, what words can do.

Eventually, I made friends in school. Except for Chloé, who got suspended for bullying, not just me, but many other people within the school. Serves her right! Though, my life isn't exactly drama-free. I mean, I have a lot of friends, like Alya and Nino. (SHIP!) They care about me, but I wonder if there is someone who cares about me more then a friend.

"Um... (Y/N)?" (F/N) said, trying to get my attention. "What?" I said, looking around like there was a fire. "Nothing. You just kinda spaced out a bit. You okay?" "Oh. Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff." And what I mean by "stuff" is my totally depressed former life and how one person and by one person, I mean Chat. And how that one person can change your life by being your first friend in your whole life and how he changed your life with a couple words. Wait. Heart rate increasing, slight fever, redness. Either I'm sick, or...

(CLIFFHANGER!!!) Sorry!
Part 3 coming soon!

(JK! KEEP READING!)

Your P.O.V

Or I have a crush on Chat. NO! I can't have a crush on the super, amazing guy who changed my life for the better. I mean, he likes Ladybug. I mean, how can I compete? Ladybug has the Lucky Charm, she ALWAYS saves the day, and she has powers! What do I have? My wits and weapons and nothing! NO! No depressing thoughts. Just happy thoughts. Can it be possible? I'm so confused. I need help.

Another day, another villain, but someone new to save. After seeing the problems people go through that make them vulnerable to akumas, makes me see why I was vulnerable. (I'm sad for Reader-Chan. (⌒-⌒; ) ).

(**)

After the battle, I went back to sat on the balcony where my life changed. Times like that make me wonder why I used to be like that. Always depressed, I mean, now, looking back, it makes me feel like my life had no purpose. Just then, someone landed down beside me.

Chat POV

After the battle against Volpina, I seen (Y/N) sitting down on that same balcony from that night. Overtime, I've finally gotten over Ladybug. I've seen that she doesn't have the same feelings for me as I do for her. But I think that I may have grown feeling toward someone else. (Y/N). She's so different now.

I land down beside her. "Hi." I said. "Hey. What are you doing out here?" she answered. "I could ask you the same thing." "Well, I needed to think about things. Actually, I was wondering. Why'd you help in the first place?" she asked. "Well, you looked liked you needed help." "I mean, its just... no one cared about me. Why'd you help and then you wanted to be my friend?" (Y/N) said. "I seen how different you were. I used to think you didn't have any emotions or you didn't care about anything. Then when you said that no one cared about you and that you didn't have no friends, I didn't want anyone else to feel like that. Feel..." "Alone." we both said. "I was wondering earlier if anyone cared about me... more then a friend. But I'm getting ahead of myself." (Y/N) explained as she blushed. "I do." I said, barely a whisper. "Wait, what did you say?" (insert long awkward silence) "I do. I care about you more than a friend." I finally said. "You probably don't feel the same..." She cut me off with a kiss. "So you'll really be my first boyfriend?" she said. "Really." I said.

HELLO MAH READERS!!! I'M BACK WITH PART 2 OF THIS ONE SHOT REQUESTED BY Do-nut_stop_meh!!! I HOPED YOU ALL LOVED THIS CHAPTER! <3 <3

Don't forget to comment, vote and keep reading!!

(also request any ideas you have)

-BYE MAH READERS!