chapter 22

heart beats fast, colors and promises,
how to be brave, how can i love when i'm afraid to fall
....

Right on que the song started to play and the entourage started to march slowly. Kiefer was walking nervously beside his parents. He had everything planned and prepared for a little surprise twist for their wedding. Nervous that things might not turned-out as planned and nervous that he might mess it all up. He had it all planned two days ago. And he's doing it for his bride. Aly didn't asked for everything but he wanted to do this to make his bride happy. Kiefer is now waiting at the foot of the altar.

   Alyssa appeared into my view after the long entourage. We locked our eyes then she smiled to me. I felt my world stopped for a moment seeing her smile. I know i am asking too much but Hoping and praying Papa God that everything about this marriage will work out fine. Looking at her makes me feel like i'm the luckiest man in the world to have her. I love her that much now. Something i've never thought i would feel after my break-up with Mika. I never thought i am capable of loving this much, more than I did before. 

i have died everyday waiting for you
darlin don't be afraid i have loved you
for a thousand years
i've loved you for a thousand more
all along i believed i would find you ....

Aly decided to start walking nang nag-iba ang music. Their stares are still locked to each other. Kiefer genuinely smiled to her as he heard the very familiar song he's been practicing for 3 days now. And today's gonna be his day to sing it. Di nakaligtas Kay keifer ang pagkislap ng mga Mata Ni Aly pagkarinig sa musika. Mayamaya ay may iniabot sa kanya na microphone. Puzzled was evedent to her face.

Kiefer

Its always been a mystery to me
How two hearts could come together, and love  can last forever
But now that I have found you I believe that a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one

Now gone are all my questions about why
And I've never been so sure of anything I My life

I wonder what God was thinking
When He created you
I wonder if he knew anything I would need because He made all my dreams come true
When God made you He must have been thinking about me