The first meeting

A/N- The names have been changed as this is a secret account- Hope you enjoy

"Marie,Marie!" My ears were ringing with the high pitched voice of my friend and it was painful. "What?" I snapped bitterly. "There's this guy I want you to meet,he's a marvel fan" Faye squealed. I let out a frustrated sigh and pulled open the wooden door at my school. "Fine. Where am i meeting him?" i asked, walking down a corridor of classrooms. "At the gate next to school. oh my god, Marie he's there." My head snapped up towards Faye in a panic and stopped in the corridor. "Faye i don't want to..." but i was interuppted by her screams. "Alex, Alex come here" My heart beat in fear and i was in panic mode. I didnt want to meet him yet. I walked off ahead with a quick pace, not giving me enough time to look at the guy. I was shy...I was anxious. I continued walking but i ended up being stuck in a hurd of students, trying to get past. They overtowered me with their height and build and by time i escaped, Faye caught up to me. "Hey,what's up?" I simply ignored her and walked off.
....
It was the end of the school day and I was walking out with my close friend Shelby, heading towards the school gate. "Marie" I looked towards Faye and saw her stood there with a tall guy on his bike, wearing his helmet. I mentally slapped myself, I forgot I was supposed to meet this guy. I walked over nervously, unsure of what I would say."Hey" I said casually. "Marie, this was the marvel fan I was telling you about." i turned to look at him and instantly smiled. His eyes were so bright and beautiful, it literally took my breath away. My mind wasn't thinking straight and I did the most stupid thing. "Marvel? Yes!" and i high-fived him. I mentally face palmed...why did I do that?
"Marie, let's go." Shelby said in an impatient tone. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Looks like i have to go, see ya" i smiled and walked off with butterflies in my stomach.
...
"I want to talk to him more Faye" i messaged, anticiapating what her reply is
"Speak to him then"
I rolled my eyes and groaned. Great help.
"i don't know what to say"
" Ask him a random question about heroes or something"
I smiled to myself. That wasn't a bad idea. i typed in his name on messenger and clicked on his picture. i hovered over my keyboard for a while, hesitant to type. What if he didn't want to talk to me? i decided to just go with it and typed a question.
" Random question, but who's faster, Quicksilver or The Flash?"
i sent it and my stomach sunk when i saw he read it. Shit...what if he thinks im weird?
"Flash, obviously"
I smiled at his reply, this was just the beginning of a long journey.