Chapter Six - Birthday

Mica.

Harry wrapped his arm around me and held me close. I smiled, I smiled really big. I wasn't looking at Harry, but I could tell he was smiling too.

"It's my birthday tomorrow," I said randomly, informing Harry. He looked down at me and I looked back up at him, smiling at his cute face.

"Oh yeah! I forgot your birthday is in Summer. Nineteen, right?" he asked. I nodded and he smirked, leaning down and kissing my nose. "What do you wanna do for your birthday?"

"I obviously can't have a party, can I?" Harry shook his head. I sighed and nodded, looking around the room. "Zayn made me a promise."

"What promise?" he asked, brows furrowed. I looked up at Harry , taking in the features of his face, distracting myself from the previous conversation we were having. His eyes were droopy, his lids falling over the green of his eyes; I could tell he was tired, and his lips were chapped. The tip of his nose and height of his cheeks were flushed a pink color. He was outstanding.

"Mica?" he chuckled, knocking me out of my trance. I shook my head slightly, staring back in to his eyes.

"Zayn has to take me to get my first tattoo, and I know exactly what I want. He has to take me on my birthday," I answered. Harry smirked down at me and nodded, agreeing with my plan.

"You'll have to tell him, then," he said. I nodded, slowly turning to wiggle out of Harry's grasp. He watched as I stood and walked away, only catching on that I was leaving when I grabbed the door handle. "Where are you going?"

"To tell him."

I walked up the stairs and down the hall to where Zayn and Liam were sharing a room. Liam was in the shower--I could hear his quiet singing from behind the bathroom door--and Zayn was lying back on the double bed, typing something on his phone.

"Zayn!" He looked up at me and smiled, sitting up and putting his phone down at the sight of me.

"Hey, Mica, what's up?" I sat down next to him, smiling dramatically big at him as I stared into his brown eyes. "What...?" he asked, trailing off as he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Remember when you promised me you'd take me to get my first tattoo?" I asked, and Zayn's eyes widened as he grinned, clearly excited to hear that I still wanted him to take me; that I even waited for him to come back to take me.

"You remember that?" he asked, his cheeks flushing as he grinned. I nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, and I know what I want. Can you take me tomorrow? For my birthday?" Zayn nodded, just as eager and hugged me tightly. I smiled into his neck as he held me.

Next Day.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Mica, happy birthday to you!" the lads sang, their voices not even close to being in sync with each other, but I still grinned when they sang for me. Harry kissed my cheek, whispering for me to blow out the candles.

I leaned forward, taking a big breath and blowing it out lightly. The boys clapped and Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Happy birthday," he whispered. I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You're nineteen!" Niall cheered. I laughed and nodded, shaking my head at his giddiness.

"So, that tattoo? You never told me what you wanted to get," Zayn questioned, sitting across from Harry and resting his chin in his hands. The boys looked at me, all curious to find out what it would be.