§Eleven§

"Well Y/N, what you do now is up to you" Dr. Kingston said. "Yeah just don't break your ankle again I've seen you play, your valuable" Dr. Allen said. "So my ankle's better now I can play?" I asked. "Well just rest for today, your still healing" Dr. Kingston said. "Okay, thanks Doc" I said. "No problem Y/N" Dr. Allen said. "Good luck at your basketball game" Dr. Kingston said. "Thanks, bye" I said hopping off the hospital bed. "Uh Y/N don't forget to take off the cast" Dr. Allen said. "Right" I said. "See Y/N/N, I told you that you would be able to play with your team in the championships" Mom said. "Yeah now I have to train" I said. "See that's the thing, you work hard and that is one of the reasons that your ankle healed fairly early, but you can't overwork yourself because that can cause long term damage in your ankle" Dr. Allen said. "So when can I practice again?" I asked. "Well right now you can do basic exercises, but don't jogging" Dr. Kingston said. "Yeah don't put pressure on your ankle" Dr. Allen said. "Okay gotcha" I said. "Well that's pretty much all you need to know, your free to go Y/N" Dr. Kingston said. "YES!" I squealed. They both started laughing. "Thank you" I said. "Your welcome" They both said. "It was a pleasure working with you both" Dr. Kingston said shaking our hands. "Especially you, Mrs. Y/L/N, you have so much experience" Dr. Allen said. "Thank you" Mom said. I laughed at Dr. Allen's geekyness. He was one of those really young prodigies so was Dr. Kingston I presume. They seemed to be in their 20s.
___________________________________

"Okay now your going down" I said. "Sure" Dinah said. "My ankle is better now" I said. "I know, but I beat your team and Lani put you out of the game" Dinah said. "Yeah, but now I'm back and I'm determined to sweep the floor with your team" I said. "Are we going to race or not?" Dinah asked. "Wait it's not fair Y/N is on a skateboard" Camila said. "But I can't run remember" I said. "Fine" Camila said. "Okay 1...2....3...GO!!" Lauren yelled. I scraped my feet against the road and put both my feet on the board surpassing Dinah. "How?" Dinah breathed out. I put my foot down and sped up my board. Dinah started gaining on me and we were head to head. I swerved around her causing her to stop in her tracks and I continued to speed away down the road. "That's not fair!" Dinah yelled. "Yes it is!" I yelled back I turned around and smiled at her. She looked at me with a 'I'm gonna get you' look. My smile quickly faded and I began speeding up my board. I made it to the street we had to stop and turn back on. I began riding back and Dinah got in front of me. I sped up my board but that wasn't enough. At the last minute when we were almost there I ran. "Y/N! What the hell??" Lauren yelled. "Your not suppose to be running" She said. "Relax it was only a few feet" I said. "You shouldn't do that, we would've tied anyway" Dinah said. "It's just a race!" Lauren said. "Damn calm your nerves, I was just in the moment, it's been long since I've had competition" I said. "Fine" Lauren said. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway I gotta go, I gotta take my brother to his friend's house?" I said trying to make up a lie. "Uh okay, we'll come with" Camila and Lauren said. "Nah, I'm good" I said. "I gotta go too" Dinah said. "Aw so it's just me and Laur" Camila said. "Well we can call Normani" Lauren said. "Okay cool! I'll call Zay!" Camila squealed. I laughed then sped down the park into a secluded area. Not a lot of people came there so it was a good place. I rolled into the entrance and swerved around the the trees for awhile until I got bored. "Sorry to keep you waiting" Dinah said. "It's okay" I said. "Camila and Lauren left, so can we go? This place is too quiet" Dinah said. I chuckled. "That's why I like it" I said. "Oh really" Dinah said. "We can hang out here if you want to?" Dinah asked. "Well maybe for a little while" I said. "Okay, but can we make this place a little less quiet" Dinah said. "Okay" I said taking out my phone. I scrolled through my playlist and started playing a song.

Young nigga preach
Preach, preach, preach, preach, preach, preach
Young nigga preach
Preach, preach, preach, preach, preach, preach

I'm in Miami I need to call up Miss Cassidy

My name is Party, not participation

Sorry for the miscommunication