A Strange Feeling

Disclaimer- I do NOT own Victorious or the characters, just trying to make a fanfic.

"Tori!" Her head turned, looking from her locker at the voice she became to feel a calmness by. She saw the girl with black hair, blue ends, and a black sweater, Jade. Very close to her was the tall, slim, handsome man Beck.

"What?" She asked rather suspiciously to the goth, a slight glare, wondering what she was up to this time.

She looked up at Beck, and he mouthed, 'just ask' and Jade rolled her eyes before looking at the ground with a sigh. "Do you want to come to my place to watch a movie? Me, Beck, and cat were going to be there but she wanted me to ask you, so don't get me wrong this wasn't my idea." She growled.

Tori felt a small smile play on her lips. "Sure! I would love to, even if that means that there is a great possibility that I could be killed by your beautiful display of scissors, anything for a friend!" She said, somewhat sarcastically, hitting her shoulder in a 'friendly' way.

"Touch me again and your hand is off." She said sternly.

Beck chuckled, "Thanks Tori, sweet to see you there, I'll try to make sure we don't have to watch the scissoring again." He smiled as Jade glared up at him.

"What's wrong with the scissoring?! It's a great, movie!"

They started to walk to class as they argued. "I'm just saying that people may not want to be terrified at your house!"

Tori couldn't help but smile at their arguing, but there was a strange feeling that hit her hard as she saw Beck put his arm around her shoulder, slowly going down her back.

Tori pulled her eyes from the two. Why was she having a hard time with them? She shook her head as well as the feeling, and grabbed her books heading to class.

She took her binders up the stairs, following the two, and took a right down the hallway. They were heading down to history, where Tori knew she would have to spend even more time with this girl.

"Alright class, go ahead and pair with your project partner to work on your war projects." Dr. Smiths said, his eyes looking through the small glasses at his schedule.

Tori looked to Jade, as she rolled her eyes again, turning her right and looking to the latina, and bringing her hand up to motion Tori to come to her desk. She nodded, and walked over, bringing her binders.

"Alright. So, as little as you want me here, we better get started because this is our last day in class for this, and neither of us want to have to work together at home."
Jade looked up from her black nails. "Whoever said 'together'?" She asked with a devious smile.
Tori had about enough of this. Every day the same thing happened. Her sitting there looking all pretty, while Tori did all the work. "You're being a jerk, you know that? The least you could do is help with the last of this research!" Tori said rubbing her eyes, sighing loudly. It was a long day.
"Ah, would that make little miss Tori feel better?" Jade said in her 'Tori' voice.
"I don't talk like that!" She practically yelled, waving her hands up. Jade just smirked and thankfully, opened her pear laptop, typing in 'civil war dates' into the Google search engine. Tori smiled slightly to herself before returning to her own work.
She finally got through to her.

Hey! So this is my first Jori fanfiction, how u guys like? I'm not sure how long the chapters will be, probably around this size. Thanks for reading! I'll be updating soon!