Naruko's and Sasuke's love story!

This naruto/naruko fanfic is modern

Naruko POV:

*alarm goes off* my eyes open I look at the alarm clock "7:00am huh, well I better get up and get ready for High School" I say to myself. I get up and make my bed. I get my uniform from my desk and head out to the bathroom.

"Morning Naruko!" I look up to see who said and it was Kiba; then I see Garra, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Choji, and Neji in Naruto's room that is across from mine.

"Hey guys, ready for school I see" I replied with a smile.

"Yep now we're waiting for your brother to get of the shower so we can go to school" Kiba said coming closer to me.

"Cute PJ's" Sasuke said looking away as I look at him.

"Thanks... I guess." Sometimes I wonder what going is thought his head.

"Oh yea cute PJ's" Kiba said looking at my shirt.

"I'm just in a really big shirt that says Free hugs and underwear" I said forgetting that I'm in underwear. All the boys look at me and gets closer everyone besides Sasuke.

Naruto POV:

"Ok I'm ready to go!" I said getting out of the bathroom. Naruko zoomed in there quicker than the sound of lighting.

"What's up with her?" I said confusedly.

"Well she was only in her underwear and a really big t-shirt" Sai said walking down to the Kitchen.

"AND YOU DIRTY DOGS WERE LOOKING HER UP HOW...." I shouted at them but Sasuke hit me before I could finish.

"Clam down idiot" Sasuke hit the back of my head.

  Naruko POV:

'That was close' I thought to myself. I turned on the shower and washed my hair.

I get out of the shower and all I can think about is what Sasuke said "cute PJ's." it echoed through my head over and over again.

"Arrrr get out of my head" I accidentally shouted.

Sasuke POV:

"What was that?" I asked Naruto.

"Probably Naruko thinking about one of you boys!" Naruto said packing his bags.

"One of us huh?" I muttered.

"What was that?" Naruto asked.

"Oh nothing just thinking who she talking about that's all." I quickly answer.

Naruko POV:

Get my clothes on put my makeup on too then I open the door and head to my room to get my bag. "Naruko I'm leaving now" Naruto shouted from the front door.

"Ok Sakura and Ino should be here soon" I said heading down stairs.

"Wow Naruko you look better in the high school uniform than Primary" Choji said with a mouthful of food. Then everyone looked and thought the same thing.

"Thanks Choji, I was worried it didn't look good on me" I look down at my new uniform.

Sasuke POV:

Wow she really is cute in the new uniform and why she worried it didn't look good on her she perfect... WHAT AM I THINKING!

Sai POV:

She is very cute even though I'm starting this year and I only met her at the end of last year.

Naruko's POV:

*buzzzz* my phone I check it.

'Hey Naruko sorry we can't pick you up Sakura's car broke down. So we're going to catch the bus. Can you walk to school bye yourself and sorry again. From Ino xoxox' I texted back saying yes.