Chapter 6

Author's Note:

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I'm back officially, sorry for the long delay, but here's a new chapter and I'll try to get one in tonight. Enjoy! 😊

Alexa's Pov:

I feel myself being shaken lightly by someone. It's Apex, and my hand is still locked in his. I smile and stretch and gather my things.

As we're getting off of the plane I notice some of the FaZe boys waiting for us. I smile as Apex introduces me to everyone there.

"Alexa, this is Blaziken or Lucas, Rain or Nordan, and Adapt or Alex. The other guys are at home."

Rain and Adapt were vlogging but I say hi and we all go to the luggage port and get our stuff. I have quite a bit of stuff so the guys help me and we make our way to the car.

On the way to my new home, we're all laughing and talking and cracking jokes and just having a really good time.

Apex is sitting in the back with me and Rain, Blaziken is driving and Adapt is in the passenger seat. We finally get to the house and I'm amazed at how big it is.

"THIS IS HUGE!!" I yell with a smile.

"Do you like it?" Blaziken asks.

"I love it! It's perfect!"

We all walk inside and the guys show me around. When we get upstairs, the guys tell me that my room isn't ready so I have to bunk with someone and Apex said he'd share his room.

So we take all of my belonging and set them in Apex's room and I sit on his bed. I text my mom letting her know I made it to the house then I watch Apex edit a video he made before he had left to New Mexico.

"So do you like the house?"

"Yeah it's really nice, I think I'll like it a lot more when I get my own room, but sharing should be fun." I say while giving him a wink. He smiles and turns back to him computer.

I get up and leave the room and go find Tommy. I knock on his door but without thinking I opened as soon as I knocked and walked in on him and Morgan having sex. I immediately close the door and run back to Apex's room laughing.

"I- I- I ACCIDENTLY WALKED- IN ON TOMMY- HAVING SEX!" I say in between laughs.

I'm now dieing of laughter on Apex's floor and he starts laughing and asked what happened. When I finally catch my breath, I explain what happened then died laughing again.

About 10 minutes later, Tommy walks into Apex's room and I'm laying on his bed on my phone and Apex is recording a video.

Tommy jumps on me and pins me down laughing and says, "You didn't see anything did you?"

I start laughing hard but manage to get out, "I only saw your ass and I heard moaning!"

He starts tickling me causing me to laugh even harder. When he finally let's me breath he hugs me and introduces himself. He goes back to his room.

Apex looked pissed off and I asked him what's wrong.

"Nothing. I just don't think it's very cute to get tickled by someone who has a girlfriend when you're having sex with the roommate who is in the same room as you."

"Apex it's not like that, we were just having fun and it wasn't anything more than that. He has a girlfriend. And plus, I have my eyes on you and no one else. I promise."

I get off of his bed and I go and hug him from behind the neck since he was facing his computer. I kiss his cheek and then go downstairs to see what Rain and Adapt were doing.

They were making videos so I go back upstairs and find Teeqo. He's making a video too but he puts me in it and introduces me to his fans.

"Hey guys, if you haven't already heard, this is Alexa. She's our new recruit to FaZe. You guys will see her a lot more in our videos." I say hi and wave at the camera. Teeqo gives me a hug and proceeds to his video.

I go back into Apex's room and sit on his bed. "Hey what are we going to eat for dinner? I'm starving."

"We can go to Chipotle if you want?"

"Just me and you?"

"Yeah. We can bring the guys back something after."

"Okay." I head downstairs and wait for Apex. He comes down 10 minutes later and we leave. When we're in the car, it's kind of quiet. A good quiet though. Apex takes my hand and interlocks our fingers.

When we get to Chipotle, we order our food and find a place to sit. We have small talk and then our food comes. I dig in because I'm starving and Apex just watches me eat.

I laugh and ask him, "So are you going to eat or just watch me be fat?" He smiles and then eats his food. We have little conversation and finish our food. We leave and get in the car and head to Taco Bell and get stuff for a other guys.

When we get home I go upstairs to get my stuff so I can shower but I'm stopped by Tommy. "

Hey Alexa can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure what's up?"

"Well I'm sorry about earlier with you walking in on Morgan and I, I should've locked the door. But I'm glad you're here in a house. I think you're going to be very beneficial to the team."

"Tommy it was my fault I should've waited before walking in and thanks. That means a lot. I'm going to go shower, so I'll see to you in a bit."

I go to Apex's room and grab all of my stuff. I head to the bathroom and start the water and wait for it to warm up. I get undressed and get in.

About 5minutes into my shower, I hear the door open and close and I asked who it was. I didn't hear anything but I felt the shower door slide open and then close. I had soap in my hair and all over my face so I couldn't see who it was. I quickly wash out the soap and turn it find-

"TOMMY?! What are you doing?!?!"

He put his hand over my mouth and said to keep quiet. He pushed me up against the wall and started to finger me. I left out a small moan through his hand. He smirked and kept going faster and faster. I felt myself reaching my climax and I orgasmed all over his fingers. He looked me in the eyes, licked his fingers clean, and left the bathroom.

I finished up my shower trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I get out and go straight to Apex's room and close the door. He's sitting on his bed playing on his phone. I grab my clothes out of my bag and quickly get dressed not caring that he's watching me.

I comb out my hair and go to Tommy's room. I knock and wait for him to open the door. He's shirtless and in boxers. He let's me in and closes the door. I sit on his bed and I look at him.

"What the fuck was that dude? You have a girlfriend and you did that! What if someone saw you or what if Morgan finds out? Then what are you going to do?"

"Haha Alexa chill. I like you and I want to do stuff with you. Morgan is the least of my worries right now. She's out of town for a month so I'm covered. I can tell Apex I think it'd be better if you slept in my bed so he had more room? We could have some fun you and me you know?"

Tommy is hitting on me and this is so wrong. I've always like Apex, but I've always had a small crush on Tommy. But I told Apex I only had eyes for him. Wtf am I supposed to do in a situation like this? I've already done shit with Apex, I can't with another roommate. Well I already did but I wasn't expecting it to happen.. Fuck.

"I guess one night couldn't hurt, but I swear nothing is happening. We're sleeping and that's it."

"Okay, okay haha, I'll go talk to Apex."

Author's Note:
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, lots of stuff is happening with Alexa and the boys and it's only her first night in the house. Lots of stuff is going to happen in the next chapter so please stick around to read about it! Hope you have and awesome rest of the day/night!
-Later dudes 😊✌