Chapter One

"Oh my gosh Luna! I have never heard anyone snore like that in my life. Wake up already!"

Well, there's only one person in this world that annoys me as much as my brother. Brooklyn Bekham. Not to mention my annoying two little brothers Cruz and Romeo. Harper is the only one that understands the sweetness of sleeping late.

"Dammit Brook, why do you have to be so annoying? How long have you been sitting on my bed?"

I threw my right hand in front of my face as my brother slicks open my curtains.

"It's already been quarter pass eleven Looney Tunes! I've been trying to wake you up for the passed 30 minutes. Mom and dad will be home at 12 and you're still sleeping. You have to drop Harper off at her friend's birthday party because I already made plans today." He sounds worse than my mom.

"Why should I go?"

"Cause Dad's not here and Mom is at rehearsals dumbass!" He threw me with one of my pillows and left the room.

"You're forgetting who the oldest is here Broomstick!"

I yelled at the just-closed door my brother left me. We call each other nicknames since who knows when. I consider it a sibling thing, while mom and dad thinks it's 'rebellion'. There's too much rules and regulations in this house. Just two more weeks and I'm starting college without this stupid family. If I could take one person with me it would be Harper. Being in the Bekham family sucks. If you ever thought being a Bekham is fun, think again. Me and my parents aren't close, because they're both too busy with their own careers. My brothers are out almost the whole day, cruising with what they call 'friends'. We both know that's a lie and they're only after our money. I choose not to make friends here in Californa. The girls are too preppy and all the boys surf, I find that quite cheesy. I just want to break away from the busy life and the beach and go settle in a nice town with a few close people.

I opened my drawer and flipped into some white skinny jeans, a black turtleneck and a scarf. I was never one for fancy clothes. I put on my Uggs and left the room.

I pull out my phone just before climbing down the stairs. I went through Twitter and saw something that shocked me completely. I can't believe Harry Styles will go solo. I yelled with excitement, and the next thing I knew I slipped down the stairs and tumbled to the first floor.

Hello all you beautiful creatures! :3 So, this is my first book. I'm sorry it's such a short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer :) Don't forget to comment! O_o Hope you all have a nice day/night . Peace out! Love you