LMLM: 8

2 months Later
Ashtyn's POV

We are going to try this again. Everything for the wedding was going as planned. It was almost time for me to walk down the isle.

"You look beautiful." Stephen said from the door.

"Thanks you dont look to bad yourself." I said getting up.

"You ready?" He asked.

"As ready as i'll ever be." I said

Me and steph linked arms and walked down the isle. I seen Klay at the end of the isle and he looked fine asf. When i got to the altar stephen handed me to Klay.

"Who gives this woman away?"

"Her family and I do."

"We are gathered here today to unite Klay and Ashtyn in holy matrimony. The couple has written vows they would like to share."

"Ashtyn when i first met you. I felt a connection. I knew you were my manager and mixing buiness with pleasure wasnt the best thing. But i knew i didnt care. You love me for me not my career. I dont want to go another day without you in my life."

"Klay that day when you walked into my office. I knew it would be more than just business. I felt instant sparks. You had a choice that day to love me or leave me. You choose to love me. I can honestly say you made the right desision."

"By the power vested in me by the state of Califonia. I pronouce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

THE END!!!!