Hostile Take Over

DISCLAIMER: I do not own one piece or any of the characters they are property of Eiichiro Oda

The ship under attack by The Kid Pirates. Seeing a man with gray shaggy hair walk past you sneaking up stabbing him from behind pulling the dagger out ducking as he swung around barely avoiding the sword. He runs toward you swinging it from side to side focused on not getting diced up, trying think of something. Backing against the wall twirling the blade "now what girlie" he calls mocking you. Thrusting the sword forward. Using the support beam pulling yourself up out the way, kicking him. The gathered momentum enough to knock him to the ground. smirking feeling accomplished creeping in about to finish him off. A sharp pain at the back of you head slumping forward over the man hearing "I didn't need help."

Regaining consciousness finding yourself tied to the mast with your fellow crew members looking on. Your Captain chained, hands behind their back, on theirs knees waiting for death. Hiding your face as you recognize the tall muscular man wearing a helmet as killer. Announcing his captain boarding the ship. Captain Eustass Kid stomping on the runner, connecting the two ships, now in front of your captain drawing his pistol "You can swear loyalty to me or die like your captain." With that they were shot dead, one bullet to the side of the skull. Voices all around pleading, Killer approaching the mast circling round, coming to still "is that..." Sweeping your hair out your eyes looking down not wanting to meet his gaze. Pulling his hand away untying the rope, feeling them loosen too weak to hold yourself. Killer scoops you up carrying you, firemen style. Standing beside Kid leaning in whispering to one another. Kid looking down at you his grin disappears for a moment showing concern. Closing your eyes as they fill with water feeling inadequate.

Groaning in pain, opening your eyes to find Captain Eustass Kid sat in a chair, elbows on his knees his fingers interlocking over his lips. Staring at you not saying a word. Trying to sit up, Killer holding you in place "you need to rest f/n" his voice broken turning to Kid. Crossing his arms behind his head looking up at the ceiling "what the hell you playing at?" Staring at your hands, killer resting his hand over calming you. giving him a smile before looking back at Kid expecting more "if you wanted off that rock so bad why didn't you join us?" Offended at what you just heard shouting at him "for one you never asked me" pointing at him angrily. "and secondly you said no girls allowed, as they cry too much and can't look after themselves." Feeling like a failure, lying down pulling you arms up covering your face sobbing gently to yourself. No other sounds made as Kid recalls refusing a woman way back when he was recruiting with those exact reasons. Silence breaking as Kid slams the door shut, frustrated with himself. Shooting up to run after him and apologize, not meaning to upset him, killer holding your hand "he'll be fine."

Desission time chase after Kid or stay with killer 😘