bedtime sex

She was sleeping, I always loved how she slept. The sex was great and she was exhausted from it. I pulled down the sheet and exposed her little B cup breasts. They were perfect to me. The nipples were hard from the cool air in the room. I leaned over and licked the one closest to me then blew air on it. Her nipple grew even harder. I licked again and gave a little suck and pulled away, the nipple popped out of my mouth. She gave a low groan. My cock was now growing. I gave a squeeze to it. I flicked my tongue over her nipple fast and gave another suck. "Fuck" i whispered. I went on my knees and sat up next to her. I took her hand and placed it over my cock that was already growing fast. Her touch made me grow harder. I touched her breast gently, Pulling her nipples and gently twisting them. She began to slowly wake up. Her hand gripped my cock and I froze. Her eyes opened and looked up at me, She took a long moment to figure out what was going on. Her eyes found mine in the dark. Her room was lit from a street light through her window. She looked at her hand and saw my cock. I stood still and said nothing. Her hand gripped tightly and slowly began to pump. I groaned softly and watched her hand. She leaned up on her elbow and licked the tip of my cock. She could taste the precum and it made her pussy wet. With her free hand she massaged her tits and shoved my cock in her mouth and started to suck hard. I placed a hand in her hair and slowly started to thrust. She opened her legs and reached down to her shaved pussy. It was already wet and ready for my hardened cock. She stuck a finger in her pussy and started to pump in and out very fast. She moaned as she did this. I watched her then pulled the sheet off of her. Her body was soft in the low light. I took her hand from her pussy and licked her juices off of her fingers. I laid down on my back. "Ride my cock, baby" i said. She got up and straddled me, holding my cock she guided it into her. Slowly she eased it in as we both groaned. I took her hips as she began to slowly rock back and forth on my hardened cock. My hands roamed her body, going up and squeezing her shoulders then down to her chest cupping her tits and squeezing them. Her hands went to mine as she started to move up and down my cock. She moaned and tilted her head back. "Fuck, your so beautiful" I said. She continued her moves and moaning. My hands moved to her hips and helped her by pulling her up and down, I felt deep inside of her, it was so warm and soft. She was really wet I could hear it as my cock slided in and out of her pussy. I turned her on her back and gave long hard thrusts. Her legs high in the air as she pulled me deeper by my ass. "Fuck me faster" she moaned out. I did as she asked. We both were moaning and panting. She moved her hands to her tits and pulled her nipples. We both were starting to reach our climax when I took her wrist and held them near her head. I trusted faster and harder holding out for her to cum first. She bit her lip and resisted my restraint. She began to squeeze her quim around my cock. I pulled out and started to cum on her back. I moaned "fuck" as I came. She waited for me to be done and to her surprise I rubbed the tip of my cock on her clit and i came fast and hard. She panted and moaned closing her eyes. "Oh, yes dont stop... I'm going to cum" she moaned out. She kept flicking my cock on her wet pussy. She was so wet with her pussy juice and my cum, the sound of it made me excited. She gripped the sheets and lifted her hips "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" she exclamied. I smiled as she held her breath and was silent for a few moments. I knew she was cumming hard. She finally exhaled as her hip dropped back down and she panted. Moaning softly, it almost sound like she was crying out, I leaned over her kissing up her chest and neck. I slid down and lick her pussy clean. I slid back up and kissed her sweet, soft pink lips.She wrapped her legs around me and smiled. I kissed her lips gently and her arms went around my neck. I held her for the rest of the night and we stayed like that until morning.

Hey guys how was it I hope it helped you my sexy marshmallows!!!
Alright I'm done!
I love you guys❤😙
Dina out