chapter 6

WARNING! REALLY SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD!

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. Throwing on my sweatshirt i ran downstairs to the kitchen only to find a half naked Xavier.

He must have smelled my scent because he quickly turned around and flashed me one of his signature smiles. "Good morning beautiful." he said.
"Morning doofus." I said walking over to sit on the island. I could practically see his eye roll, even though his back was toward me.

"Breakfasts ready!" He exclaimed while giving me two pancakes, sausage, and eggs on plate, serving the same for him.
Halfway through my breakfast I realized that the house was quiet. Too quiet. "Where are my parents?" I asked Xavier.
"Oh, they went to a meeting. They should be back soon. But I wanted to talk to you."

Oh darn. "Okay..." I asked hesitantly.
"Since your my mate and I live in a different pack, you will have to come back and live with me soon. And as in soon I mean today. I already talked about it with your parents, so after breakfast you should start packing. he exclaimed.
I knew it. I nodded, knowing I had no other choice.

"Well I guess I should start packing." I said after I finished eating.

Chapter will be continued later, but I just wanted a little filler since I haven't updated in forever. I swear next chapter will be much better. sorry it's super short. ADIOS FLAMINGOS!! 💗💗