The Dare

"Bite me!"

"Well if you insist"

In an instance Nate jumped on to Matt and started pretending to bite his neck as Matt laughed like a mad man and pushed him off.

Nate and Matthew had been spending more and more time together after the release of FNAF the musical's final night and had grown closer as people over the past few months.

"I swear your so nuts sometimes..." Matt said finally able to catch his breath.

"I'm not nuts but I gotta pair." Nate replied with a shit eating grin on his face.

"I wish I was as bold as you. I swear you could do anything and no one would even bat an eye!" Matt looked up at the ceiling slightly embarrassed at what he was saying.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you can do crazy stuff too." Nate replied.

"Not Like you though! You could go up and stab someone and it just be 'another Friday night with Nate'" the older man said laughing.

"Ok then how about we fix that. Dare me to do something, anything, just off the top of your head." Nate said rather relaxed for what he was asking.

"Oh I kno-" Mathew cut him self short.

"Well what is it." Nathan asked questioningly.

"No, no you'd never do that."
Matt explained.

"Dude come on tell me!" Nate pushed.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get the wrong ide-" this time Nate cut him off.

"JUST TELL ME THE FUCKIN BET."

"OK, THERES NO NEED TO SHOUT!" Matt yelled back.

"Ok so will you..."
Mathew looked up a Nate with worried, hopeful eyes.
"Be my boyfriend..."

"WHAT." Nate yelled.

"CALM DOWN I WASNT FINISHED" Matt basically screeched at Nate.

"For 2 months?"

"Yes."

Matt's eyes lit up. "Really!?"

"You didn't let me finish either."
Nate replied. "Before we do anything crazy as you say, why do you want to do this?"

Matt sighed "I was afraid you'd ask that." He stared down at his feet "me and Steph got in a fight the other day. She said I wasnt spending enough time with her, but I seemed to have plenty of time to good off with you."

Nate nodded understandingly "ok. Go on."

"She asked me if you were my boyfriend or something, of course I said no but she insisted by saying we might as well be." Matt's eyebrows lowered making his usually cheerful deminer change "I was pissed off and rightfully so, so I grabbed a few things saying 'fine if you can't accept the fact that I have friends then maybe I should go somewhere else.' And I left."

Nate's eyes widened at the news he was receiving. "Woah man. I'm so sorry. Are you and Stephanie?"

"No we made up a few weeks later but I decided it would be best if I stayed at the inn for a while." Matt finally look up at Nate seeing the concern in his face.

"Thats rough, why didn't you tell me about any of this?"

"I didn't want to worry you, that's all." Matt smiled thinking Nate would drop it... Sadly he was mistaken.

"Alright, that's it." Nate stood up and turned to Matt "Your staying at my place. Go grab you shit."

"Nate no."

"Nate yes. Besides how are people going to believe were dating if I'm letting you stay in some shitty motel." Nate replied pulling Matt off the couch.

"It's an inn Nate... Wait a minute, your actually taking the bet?" Questioned Matthew.

"Dude of course! I figure it would be entertaining to watch how people react. And to watch you get all suprised when you see what an awesome boyfriend I am!" Nate smiled.

"Sure." Matt rolled his eyes "anyways if I'm staying here I should probably go get my stuff."

"That seems reasonable." Nate opened his front door leading Matt out. "I'm gonna be in my room so try not to destroy the place when you bring your shit in ok?"

"Wow your already the perfect man."

Nate realising how much of an ass he sounded like mearly replied with "...Shut up."

- - -
Hey guys I'm the author! I've never written a natepat fanfic before and I haven't seen a lot of them interacting *on camera* so I'm sorry if they seem out of character. I don't know if I should continue this or not. Please leave a comment and tell me if I should... But don't feel like you have to... Thanks.