Sorry, Chapter 1

Their swords were flying through the air, clashing against one another. Cloud was determined to eliminate the puppet of Sephiroth, so no one could be at risk. Kadaj's one arm, that wielded the blade, danced gracefully. He jumped up into the air, and attempted to get Cloud from above. He saw failure coming, as the blond spiky haired man spun his blade around above his head, brought to the ground, and hit Kadaj, knocking him high up, and far back in the air. Cloud jumped after him, making sure the silver haired bastard would die. He landed on the top of a rubbled building, and saw Kadaj, hanging by his right arm of a edge. Kadaj had lost his sword, watching it fall to the ground. He looked up to Cloud, and he glared. He never wanted to feel anything of defeat. He threw the box, he claimed to have been "Mother" and he jumped after it. The silver haired youth grabbed the opened box, and it slowly consumed his body. He watched as the ex-SOLDIER dove at him. Kadaj let out a pained cry, just before transforming into the monster, Sephiroth.

"Nice to see you, Cloud," Sephiroth said, looking his opponent, in the eye.

Cloud was too shocked to move for that second, giving Sephiroth time to fling him in the air. Luckily, he landed on his feet without a scratch. The traitor landed only meters away from Cloud, and he laughed,"Shall I give you despair?"

The blond watched as a wing just appeared out of the silver haired adults back, and he flew up, onto the top of a building. Cloud jumped after him, but as going up, a avalanche occurred for the broken building. He swung his sword ahead of him, breaking away large pieces, and soon enough, Sephiroth came through. Their swords hit at the same time, and they both flew meters apart. Cloud landed on the grey dusty ground, and he never saw it coming, but Sephiroth hit him with the face of his blade, sending the blue eyed human, flying back. He landed in a building, slightly weaker, but as he got up, Sephiroth came in, giving him no time to catch his breath. Cloud struggled to fight, but pulled through, long enough to make his way out of the crumbling building. He decided it would be the best time to make a final attack. He jumped up into the air, and came down, regretfully, being impaled through the centre of his abdomen, and held up in the air for under a minute.

"You've felt this pain before, no?" Sephiroth said coldly, flinging Cloud into the air.

On the ground, Cloud laid, struggling to get up. He felt his was to weak, and thought about just giving up, but his friend from the lifestream reassured him, and he got up.

"I pity you! If you never knew, you were my role model while I was a kid!" Cloud shouted, jumping up at Sephiroth, charging his limit break.

"What an honour," The silver haired male said, charging down at Cloud.

Cloud had the final blow, and after five hits, Sephiroth was finally defeated. The blond landed softly on the ground, avoiding the wound, and watched as Sephiroth floated up into the air. Cloud looked up, and muttered,"Stay where you belong, in my memories.."

"I will... Never be a memory..." The one winged angel's last words were.

The body got wrapped in the wing, and after the wing and his flesh disintegrated in nothing, leaving Kadaj to fall to the ground.

Cloud stood, his sword ready to fight the larval of Sephiroth. Kadaj stumbled to his feet, and tried to get a swing at Cloud, but fell like a drunkard, into Cloud's arms. The healing rain began falling, but it never harmed the youths skin. He looked up into the blonds eyes, and stammered,"I'm... Sorry..."

The teenage boy fell unconscious, still laying in Cloud's arms. The ex-SOLDIER looked at the face of Kadaj sympathetically, and in his mind, he prayed, Don't die...

Cid's aircraft arrived, and Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, and Barret, all came out. They all gasped at seeing who lay in Cloud's arms. Barret just turned and left, not interested in any of it. Vincent never moved. Yuffie was curious, and wouldn't stop watching. Tifa on the other hand, walked up to Cloud, and asked,"Why are you holding our enemy?"

Cloud didn't make any eye contact, but he murmured,"Can I bring him with us?"

"Not in all the world, at my place!" Tifa hissed, not liking how Cloud was showing some affection for the boy.

The blue eyed blond stood up, carrying the youth, and he barked,"Than I'm not sharing my money with you! I'm renting a hotel!"

"Good luck!" Tifa scoffed, as Cloud began walking toward the remaining sectors of Midgar.

Cloud bought some bandages and casts, and made his way to a cheap hotel with the boy.

In his hotel room, only left with fifty gil left, he put the money in his pocket, and laid Kadaj on the bed. He heard the boy wheezing, and he decided to check for wounds. The ex-SOLDIER unzipped Kadaj's coat, and he gasped on the sight he saw. A large wound from his shoulder to the bottom of his ribs, ruining the young complexion. Cloud ran and grabbed a towel, and cleaned up the blood that escaped, and after patched the young Kadaj, up. He got a cold cloth, and rested it on Kadaj's forehead. He covered the remnants body, and he went to watch TV in the other bed.

Six hours later, Kadaj awoke to a weird feeling on his neck. He opened his eyes, and screamed,"Where am I!"

Cloud pulled away from the boy, and he said casually,"That's not a good way to greet your saviour."

Kadaj looked at Cloud, and a tear began trailing down his face, as he muttered,"I'm sorry brother... I'm really sorry... I was used... I should've controlled it... I'm sorry..."

"It's alright," Cloud tried to say, rubbing Kadaj's forehead, but he was interrupted.

"Take these bandages off of me, and let me bleed to death!" Kadaj hissed.

Cloud smirked, and his bent down, whispering in his ear,"You were a puppet. You deserve a second chance."

"I'm sorry, but I killed to many people!"

Cloud stood back up, and said courageously,"My friends and I have accidentally killed innocents, and we got a second chance, so why can't you?"

"I'm not human..."

"Shut up! I saved you because I wanted to show you what real life is like! Don't be careless, and take my hand, and let me lead you the way!"

Kadaj grabbed Cloud's hand, and mumbled,"I'm sorry..."

"Are you joining me?"

"Ok."

A/N: Sorry if there is any mistakes, hope you like it!