JS Prom

• Dedicated to Chiquee Chix

This is a twice in a lifetime event in our live, so you should enjoy this moment once you have it

There is this girl named, Alice, she’s just a simple junior high school girl who has a crush on the most valuable player of their high school basketball team, Aevan. He is the most cutest guy on the campus and a lot of girls loves him. Can Alice get a chance to dance with her crush on the upcoming prom?

One day, Alice woke up early for school. She was so excited to go to her class that day, because that will be the day that they will know their partners for the prom.

On the school:

“Alice!” Katrina said, and Alice looked back on her.

Katrina is Alice’s best friend, she’s also a friend of Aevan’s little sister, Emma. Alice and Katrina are very close to Emma, so they always get their information about Aevan through her. Emma knows that Alice likes her older brother, Aevan, but of course, she doesn’t tell it to him. That’s what Alice asked her, to keep quiet about it.

“Oh! Katrina! Why are you running?” asked Alice, as she looks back on her.

“Do you know it already?” asked Katrina, in a very serious look.

“What should I know?” asked Alice, curiously.

“Your partner is AEVAN!!!!” said Katrina, and Alice got shocked and is about to jump out of joy when suddelny Katrina added:

“Well, of course that was a JOKE!” said Katrina and laughed very hard. Alice frowned and hit her on her back.

“Sorry! I just want to see your reaction” said Katrina, and Alice smiled.

Katrina was just joking when she said that Aevan will be Alice’s partner for the promenade, no one knows who will be their partner unless the rehearsal for the prom starts. They were walking beside the gymnasium when Alice saw Aevan practicing with his team mates. She can’t help but to wonder when will this guy notice her, she is longing for this guy for so long, just a simple smile will do to her but as she passes by the gymnasium every day in her high school life, not even once Aevan looked or smiled at her.

She was just a freshman then, when she first knew about the existence of Aevan in their campus. He is one year higher than her, and he is really hot. All the girls on the campus loves him and wishes to be his girlfriend. But no one suites for Aevan, all the girls who flirts with him isn’t good enough for hum. Though he Is very hot, he is looking for someone who could love him for who he is and not for what he is, and what he can benefit for.

It will be just a day from now, and it will be Alice’s JS Prom. It will be her first time to attend the prom as a junior and it will be Aevan’s last as a senior. Alice was hoping that she could have at least have a short dance with Aevan before he is completely gone to their campus, because he’s already a senior and that will be his last time there. She doesn’t know how could it possibly happen that she can dance with him, it’s awkward that she’ll be the one to ask him to dance, so she just gave up on her dream to dance with her ultimate crush.

On the prom:

Alice was chatting with her friends on their table, when suddenly a guy came near to her and asked

“Can I dance with you?” asked the guy, as he offer his hand to Alice.

Alice looked on the guy, and she was surprised that it was Aevan. She doesn’t know what to do, so she didn’t say anything.