six

you'll never feel like you're alone
i'll make this feel like home

vikk

we arrived to his flat, after the drive and a long wait in the elevator.

he got out his keys, putting them into the door and unlocking it.
he gave me a small smile as he pushed the door open.
"welcome to my flat, uh, i have two roommates but they're out making a football video, which is cal and cal." he blabbered, hanging his keys on a hook as he lead me down the hall to his room.

we entered his room and he immediately sat on the bed and smiled up at me.
"come here!" he beamed, holding his arms out for me.

i blushed, slowly walking to him. he rolled his eyes playfully, pulling me to the bed once i was close enough.

i gasped in surprise as i fell onto the soft bed, harry's giggles behind me.
"sorry, you were taking too long." harry joked, as i turned to lay on my back.

he laid next to me, still a big cheeky grin on his face.
"what's your deal?" i asked him, confused on why he was always so smiley.

"i'm just happy." he shrugged. "why's that? did you meet someone?" i questioned, wishing i didn't ask that. what if he was already seeing someone?

he thought about it for a moment before nodding. "yeah. i did. i really like them." he said in a low voice, looking away from me.

my heart felt like it fell, and i sighed sadly. of course he found someone he likes, it seemed i would never find someone who liked me in the way i liked them.

we sat in uncomfortable silence for a little while as the both of us stared at the ceiling. harry cleared his throat, as he sat up quickly.

"do you want to make a video with me?"he asked, the smile back on his face. i swear, he never stopped smiling. he never wasn't happy.

his smile was insanely contagious, making me grin back to him. "yeah, what do you want to do?" i asked, sitting up as well.

"uh, i don't know... q & a maybe?"he suggested, unsure.

i thought about, kind of a basic idea but i agreed.
"yeah sure, wanna tweet something out and i'll retweet it?" i asked him, shifting on the bed.

he nodded, and grabbed his phone from the pocket of his joggers, and unlocked his typing out the tweet.
once he tweeted it, i quickly retweeted it, and giggled at the name of the hashtag.

"wroetostar? really?" i question, still laugh.
he nods, smiling wide. "it's cute right?"

"yeah. it is." i replied, a blush rising to my cheeks.

"you're a star vikk!" harry exclaimed jokingly, throwing his arms out for emphasis.

i laughed again, throwing my head back.
"ok, ready to start?" harry asked after a small time of silence.

i nod, before raising an eyebrow.

harry set up his camera and a few lights, and flashed me a smile and he sat on the bed next to me.

god, it was crazy how much i liked him.

-
yes i know i never update
yes i know when i do update the chapters are very short
it is only because my main priority to update rn is double tap and 80's films im so sorry
love u all