Flower Boy TEASER

(All in Josh's P.O.V unless said over wise) sorry for spelling mistakes through out the story

-

"Why do you always wear flower shirts?" A guy asks me. He was tall and buff. I was just small and well.. Feminine. "Cause they're pretty." I tell him. He stares at me.

"You better run fast, girly. Cause I don't like faggots like you." He shouts and begins to run after me.

I was terrified that he would catch me. And he called me a faggot. I keep running until I reach my house. My house was just another place where I wasn't accepted.

My mom used to think it was cute until I turned 17. Then she just thought I was gay, which is practically true but what was I supposed to say. 'Hey mom. Guess what? I'm a feminine gay guy.' Like no please.

My dad left cause of it. And ever since then, I've been the cause of our family breaking up. I always looked up to my dad but I was always dressing up like my mom.

I run in the door and slam it shut. "Josh? Is that you?" My mom yells from the kitchen. I could tell she was in the kitchen cause the smell of amazing food being cooked. "Yeah, mom. It's me!" I yell back. I quickly run up the stairs and into my room so I could get changed.

Sadly it would have to be something that a normal guy would wear. A shirt that was plain black and leather jeans passed in the 'guy' zone. I gently fold up my flowery sweater and place it on my bed before walking back downstairs.

"See, Joshua. This is what you're supposed to wear." My mom smiles at me. I give her a fake smile and push myself up onto the table. "Whatcha cooking?" I ask her. "Dinner. We're having beef stroganoff." She tells me and flashes me a quick smile.

"Your father will be joining us for dinner tonight by the way, Josh." She tells me and I groan. "I'm not dying my hair again for him. Fuck him." I say without thinking. Swearing wasn't allowed in the household cause my sister was very young.

"Language! What happens in Abigail hears you? She's only seven, Josh!" She yells. "Sorry mom." I say and push myself off of the table and walk myself out of the kitchen.

Only if they were here.

------

It was only short but please tell me if you like it or not!