To Build A Home

So, this is the sequel to 'My Monster'. I don't know why I wrote one, but I've always wanted to. I wanted to explain some of the aspects I left out in the first one, as well as follow up on the story. Anyways, hopefully you will like it, and if you do, vote, comment, and fan away. Thanks for reading ;).

The 'Monsters' P.O.V:

I'm such an idiot, such a fool. I shouldn't of said she could go, should've made her stay with me. But I decided to, because I can't resist her. If circumstances were different, we could be together, forever. Such a fool.

I hand her the keys and watch as she gets into the truck and brings it to life. She pulls out and watches me through the rear view mirror. I stare straight back into those mesmerizing orbs of warm chocolate. She gets smaller and smaller the farther she goes.

I can't just let her go! What was I thinking?! She's the love of my life! She just doesn't know it yet. I'll have to prove it to her. Have to show her how much we belong together.

She can't get rid of me that easy.

Nacinia's P.O.V:

One year later...

"Oh, please! I love this one! You know you'll love it to!" Callie screams at me for the umpteth time.

"Okay! Fine! Let's get it." I state finally with a huge sigh. I'm so sick of this apartment hunting, I don't even want to live in an apartment building. All those neighbors and people I have no idea about.

Calm down, it's all over now.

I shake my head to rid of my paranoid thoughts. I look up to see Callie beaming at me, about ready to jump up and down from happiness.

"Finally! Oh, thank you thank you!" Callie exclaims and crushes me into a constricting bear hug. I hug back with a half smile on my face. My stomach is in turmoil, doing flips, making me feel as if I might see my lunch for the second time. Callie straightens herself, after disengaging, and puts on her serious face and turns toward the persistent real estate agent.

"We'll take it." She says with finality. The real estate agent, gratefully smiles at us, finally able to get rid of us. I smile at the thought, we can be a handful. Callie and the agent go off somewhere to discuss details, while I walk through the our newly bought apartment. It's simple and spacious for us two. Open layout, granite counters with an island, spacious rooms with en-suites, great view of New York city. It's perfect, the only problem is me. I know Callie has wanted to move into a new place, with me, but I'm too terrified. Especially now that we have a massive amount of neighbors now.

I stare out the large windows at the city and sigh to myself. I can make this work.

Callie steps to the side of me and beams at me. I turn my head and stare at her, she recognizes the look and step towards me. She put her arm around my shoulder and squeezes.

"I know it's going to be hard, but I'm here. And he is not. We'll just take it slowly, and try to get to know these people. It'll be fine." Callie reassures me, I nod my head and look around.

"When do we move in?" I ask with a hopefully bright smile, she beams at me and starts the jumping up and down process when shes excited.

"Tomorrow!" She barely screams, shaking with excitement. My stomach drops from under me and body goes cold with dread. Callie notices my reaction and sobers up quickly.

"Or whenever, we don't have to rush." She splutters quickly. I shake my head in determination, now angry at myself.

"No, we're moving in tomorrow." I state with determination running through me. I will not ruin this for my best friend. the one who helped me cope after everything. She smiles at me and beams at our new apartment.