6.

"Hydrangea seems to have the green gift. She'll be put in the garden." Iela Rose told the older ieles who approved her in silence. "Joana draws. The other girls seem to listen to her."

"She's most beautiful." Iela Adrienne added as a reason for the girl's power.

"Of course." Iela Rose said feeling the trace of jealousy. "Roxanne will take care of the animals." Continued the iela with the fairies' approval. "Ana, Laura and Ina will help. Emily, Liana, Eleanor and Lavin will go into tailoring and Olga with Ramona will handle the cooking. Joana will have to lead them all. Let's see what she'll discover."

Iela Adrienne felt in the Master's voice a lack of emotion. The fact that girl didn't fit this place affected her much. She wasn't beautiful anyway. These girls were really what this place needed to revive. It'll be fine. The Iela gave herself courage.

"I'll retire now." Announced Iela Rose and lifted from the seat framed with flowers; then she floated and drew attention to her golden hem.

Nothing was as supposed to. The girls weren't different in their human beauty and her sense said that they had failed for the first time. Not even one iela will be found among them. However, she did rediscover her power to penetrate the human mind. She needed a break, time away from the school.

Iela Rose took the coiled road of the mountain that climbed from the plain where the tent was located. Only there she could really think. Longing for her sisters always made her sad but today more than ever.

"Oh, sisters, sisters away / where the wind stopped beating / where rains sigh no more / you were blameless/ you were without a blame!" She cried as always.

She closed her eyes and imagined that forest that sifted golden rays of the same sun under what they had danced until the silvery rays of the feeble moon were completely extinguished.

Bedstraw, Splash, Herody, Rusal, Nagada, Lorda, Falcony, Miler, Alba, Wood and Marina, her older sisters were everything for her. They sacrificed themselves so that the tradition and the ieles could move on. They died for her, and she felt like disappointing them. She didn't deserve to live, did not have to do it no more. How perfect Bedstraw would've been these days! How she would make the girls run wild with joy and love! How Splash would put the animals on the run and would tame them all only to show the greatness of the Fairies!

How easy it would have been for her sisters to turn the nature's beautiful from mere humans! But she, with her gift, the last of the twelve, what more can she do?

She had no ieles to lead, to enliven and the flowers would no longer open at her sight. Now she was just an immortelle. Odorless, colorless, and lifeless in the normality side. What was the point if her returning gift if it didn't work? Who deceived her and what was actually connected to that girl and that boy?