chapter 4

*hey guys really sorry I haven't posted for ages but with exams been and gone its really difficult and I have had big complicated  "issues" also sorry for any spelling errors ummm I didn't research names......

next morning

Harrys POV

I didn't have a very good sleep last night as I was too busy thinking up fantasies about me and draco, one was us lying in the room of requirement, on silk sheets that made my skin quiver in pleasure, added with a moan as draco kissed me and trailed hot steamy kisses down my neck finding my soft spot as I whine And clutch his sleek blonde hair. I gasp as if nibbled on that spot and I felt him smile on my skin he's so sexy. and he knows it.

fuck.

he just grabbed my slightly hard manhood and started rubbing.

the sensation of dracos velvet skin against the silk of the bed as well as his hand on my mini-me I let go and woke.

*gasp* I wake up to realise that I had had a dream and it had ended with sticky bed spreads. I can't believe I had a wet dream... about draco!

I cast a quick cleaning spell on the bed and me and left for first class today

"ugh! I hate transfiguration" I said to no-one part particular.

then remembered last night and grinned.

draco... I can't wait...

draco's pov

I had the strange feeling of eyes burning into the back of my head, I knew who they belonged to as well which made me shiver in almost... excitement? I have to do something or ill just keep feeling..... unusual.

"what do you want potter?" I turned around and hissed.

"what? I'm learning how to change a toad into a stool..  be careful because you might just get sat on one day." was that a flirt?!? with a wink Harry looked back to professor mcgonagol and her throaty whining.

not long after last class filch rounded Harry and I up for cleaning the rest of the stairs

we started on the third floor after  filch sneered "don't forget to scrub every step.... ill be checking"

both Harry and I just shrugged and started scrubbing.

only what... 6 more flights of stairs.. fuck...