#9

{ft.Dinah Jane👀😍}

Ariana's POV

Today was going to be horrible I have to give a lap dance to the person I despise most in life and it was all because of a stupid bet.

You see my friend and I had a bet and I lost sadly so she had to chose someone from our school that I had to give a lap dance and she choose the worst person ever,miss Dinah Jane, we have this rivalry going on and I'm shocked that she even agreed to this.

We were supposed to meet at her house and I had to wear and do whatever she wanted me to do. I sat in my car deciding whether I should bail or not.

I decided I wouldn't be a coward and face her. I knocked at her door and to my surprise she opened it wearing really tight skinny jeans and a grey v neck.

She let me in with out saying a word and I just followed her to her room. She gave me a bag from Victoria Secret. I walked to where she pointed to.

I guess we weren't going to exchange words and it's bugging me. I ignored the weird feeling I was having and changed into the black lace set.

"This is going to be fun." I mumbled to myself as I walk to her room. She's sitting on the chair emotion less. She hits the music and it automatically fills the room with The Weeknd Often.

I let out a breath as I walk over to her my arms link around her neck as I grind my self into her. She looks straight ahead and I feel like I'm giving a lap dance to a mannequin.

I stop when I feel her fingers holding down onto my waist. I let it go and get up and start spreading her legs open so I can grind on her.

As I take a seat between her legs grinding slowly into. I feel her lips touch my neck and I stop once again. I get up and shake my head "I'm sorry I can't do this." I say as I walk towards her bathroom.

"Wait." she says and she walks towards me in such a swift movement. I turn around and soon her lips are on top of mine.

My back against the wall and her soft lips moving against mine. I couldn't help but to kiss back and when I did it felt magical. She down to my neck and my fingers tugging for her to take off her shirt. She pulls it off and she didn't have on a bra. She takes off her skinny jeans and we make our way to her bed. She lays me on the bed straddling on top of me kissing every and any where on my body giving me a couple of hickies on my neck and collarbone.

Her hands expertly taking off the bra she brought. I bring her face up to me so I can kiss her one more time. This time our tongues are massaging each other which is making things even hotter.

As we pull apart she makes her way down to my nipples giving them both equal attention until they are hard. She kisses down my stomach to the section where her mouth is craved the most.

She kisses my hip bone before she slides down my panties.

"Shit." I mumble as the cold air hits my wet pussy.

She smiles and says "I'm going to make you feel so good."

Her lips first gave my clit the attention they crave the attention no hook up could ever achieve. She gave my whole vagina one big kiss before sticking her tongue inside of me.

I never noticed how long and wide her tongue was. I let out multiple moans as she starts vibrating against my clit. One of her arms holding onto my hips which are moving to like crazy and her other hand reaching up to grab onto my hard nipples. She sticks two fingers inside of my mouth making them wet as she removes her tongue from me and sticks her two wet fingers inside of me. She towers over me and starts wiggling and moving her fingers inside of me stroking them.

My moans getting louder and louder. Her face finds itself between my neck we were sweating and and she was giving my neck light kisses.

She tells me to bend over on all fours and I do as told. She goes under me and has me spread my legs wide open. Her mouth is now all over me and I'm moaning uncontrollably. Dinah's arms push me more into her. She vibrating against my face and I feel like I'm close.

"Dinah baby I'm close." She starts going even faster and I feel like I'm in ecstasy when I cum all over her face. I am riding off my high when we go for round two this time Dinah is going to scream my name and not the other way around.

*

I lay in her bed my body feeling a bit sure from last night. Dinah's arm are wrapped around me and I pry it off of me to go to the bathroom when she wraps it back around my waist.

"Don't leave." she mumbles.

"I'm going to use the bathroom I'll be back. Okay?"

"Okay." she kisses my lower back and I knew then that something was going to happen between us that would make or break us.

---

A/N

😋💭💭