#10

Y/N's POV

I walked into the house I had been out all day and my phone was in fact charged but she was going to be mad regardless so i can take talking to her in her face rather than saying something to her over the phone and have her packing her bags to go stay at a friends.

I take my time up going towards our room. I look on the bed and to my surprise she was up.

A mint green hoodie over her head while she scrolled through her phone the light apparent on her face.

I walk over to my side of the bed and take off my jacket and pants.

"What are you doing?" she asks as she looks at me.

"Getting ready for bed..." I state as if it were the obvious.

"Go get ready downstairs." she says going back to her phone.

"Downstairs?" I start to laugh.

"Yeah downstairs. You rather me go?" she asks as she looks at me.

"I didn't even do anything." I mumble as i looks at her.

"Yeah you didn't do anything you were doing someone. So who is it?" she asks.

This is when I laugh a bit more obnoxious before i said," Someone? Who is your source they are so wrong. You honestly think I'd cheat on you?"

"You've done it before."

"Yeah a long ass time ago in college whats your point?" I ask a bit frustrated.

"That you've done it before which means you can easily do it again thats my point Y/N."

I get onto the bed and I could hear her start to crying. I go wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead.

"I'm not doing anything alright I'm just helping plan something with a friend. I'm sorry I was late." I whisper I kiss her temples.

"Answer my text too you asshole. I sent you nudes." she whispered the last part.

Planning a proposal is hard.

I sigh as I giggle.

"Of course you did."

---
A/N

💭💕