Sophie O'Hair-Ella

Adopted daughter of Ashlynn Ella and Poppy O'Hair

Parents Story: Don't have one, and I'm cool with that.                                                                                                     

Roommate: My cousin Sarah Dumpty, she's the daughter of my mom's sister.                                                     

Secret Hearts Desire: I help run both my moms' shops and it can get a little frustrating, sometimes I just want to chill and play with my dragon Curly.                                                                                                               

My "Magic" Touch: Like one of my moms, I'm very good at styling hair. One of the reasons why I like working at the Tower Hair Salon more then the Glass Slipper.                                                                                     

Storybook Romance Status: I don't really like anyone, but I do think that Marco Rabbit and James Charming are cute. I don't like them, I just think they're cute.                                                                                     

Oh Curse Moment: My hair tends to grow hextremely fast so my mom, Poppy, has to constantly cut it. One reason I like to put my hair up a lot.                                                                                                                                 

Favorite Subject: I say its a tie between Beast Training & Care and Arts & Crafts, I get time with Curly and I get to experiment with hairstyles plus drawings and paintings. I love them both!

Least Favorite Subject: Chemythstry, let's just say I'm really bad at it. For example, whenever I mess around with the chemicals, things explode.

Best Friends Forever After: Sarah Dumpty, Samantha Thorn, Marco Rabbit, Brittney Rabbit, and Brixie Prince. They're the best friends you could ever have!