ELIZABETH ZERO (START)

ELIZABETH WOULD HAVE TAKEN ANY OTHER TRANSPORTATION IF IT MEANT SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO RIDE AN AIRPLANE BECAUSE SHE DEEPLY DISLIKED THEM VERY MUCH.

Flocks of people are boarding the airplane from Italy. She is making two stops back to her home. One from Italy and another stop at New York and then at Washington where she'll take a taxi for the rest of the way to Maryland. Elizabeth is heavily relieved to go back home. She was overjoyed to have the chance to come to Venice, time consumingItaly and be their face to face to see the buildings one could read in storybooks and it's vintage cheater Elizabeth grew to love. During the first few days, she was rather homesick of the dullest apartment time-consuming mall filled with undismal people. She might even missed the irritating post man and her job, but wasn't that all a lie? Even then, she couldn't stop herself and be filled with homesick.

She loathes the smell of airplanes and people. To both her disappointment, it seems to a plenty amount of people are leaving today. She waits in the line as people occupied the seats until she manages to make it to her own, gripping her bag tightly to her shoulder. One of the worst distress problems while traveling is coming across appealing creatures and she had passed by a few to her disappointment and it broke her heart to leave behind the wonderful, dashing men and women (since, Elizabeth wasn't one to be choosey) of Italy and back to dull upstate Maine.

Elizabeth strolls her suitcase across the ground until she gets to her seat; sixteen and grabs it with both hands and seated it down under the seat. She dusts off the lint off her battered 80s jeans and her loose fitted, white shirt. With a band, she straps her hair in a high pointy tail and unravels her necklace from strands of her hair.

She glance sideways at the people around her as the passengers took their seats. Elizabeth purse her lips and tilted her head up at the seat in front of her and then around the vechile. Her phone is stored with the other objects in her purse. She takes it by the hand and presses the on button were the time was written in bold. She slips it in to her back pocket after she notices a peculiar man being the last passengers to come in, take the seat across from her.

She peeks her eyes down at the floor so it does not seem like she is looking. The person - she will call him heart throbe stranger - is speaking in an very thick abnormal accent that is distinguish lay similar to how she imagined Sherlock Holmes to sound like. She has never come across a English man/woman's voice, except for the movies.

"Cheers mate," He says sincerely as someone assist him to his seat. "If ya did not help me I wouldn't have been able to find ma seat."

"Well, hope you have a safe visit, sir." The airport assistance replies in a thick, Italian accent. He salutes and the helper goes over to the lady in need of help with her suitcase.

Elizabeth tries not to gape but it is tough not to. He glances over to her and gives her a wink. Her cheeks redden and she turns away quickly.

The announcements clear up the area with a calm voice as they address the passengers for what they'll be looking forward to their flight to the Untied States. She gets herself comfortable in her chair and rearranges her position in a more workable state. Her eyes start to drop and before she knows it, she's fallen asleep in a short nap. She dreams of boats and moving buildings while men with green eyes seem to creep into her sleep.

She wakes suddenly for what feels like five minutes that were in fact two hours in a silent airplane. She's surprised, since she doubted for a second she'd be able to manage a nap since she's always had a frustrating time falling asleep in different beds, much less an airplane. Elizabeth checks the airplane window. Outside the airplane it seems like it's dark as the clouds float in the air. The person next to her has left their seat to Elizabeth's happiness since she had spent the majority of the time asking her personal questions and how the lady was going to America to see her family.