Chapter 1

(A/N: I do not own this picture)

Dipper's POV 🌲

Mabel and I are now 16 heading back to Gravity falls, see are parents didn't like the fact that Mabel came home with a pig and grappling hook and me having a bulletin board of conspiracy theory's.

They thought that are grunkle's were a bad influence but we managed to convince them to allow us to come back now that we are older and more mature so we had called up grunkle Stan and told him the good news so Grunkle Stan and Ford tracked back to Gravity falls bought a house close o the forest so it would be easier to go monster hunting.

And that's were Mabel and I are now in this log cabin like house or have been for the few months of summer only a few more weeks left till school starts and the what's cool is we are staying for the school year thanks to Mabel and her puppy dog eyes and my good negotiation skills.

Although there has been one annoying thing that almost ruins the mood.

Bill, Bill Cipher is back but the thing is he seems more tame and less world domination. He had been following me around, no body else sees him because of his mind tricks and the worst part is I think he isn't that bad of a guy when he isn't all a world bent fruit loop. Really all he does is stay a small size hovering over one of my shoulders enjoying my embarrassing moments and helping out with frustrating ones.

Any ways right now I'm talking with Mabel and Grunkle Ford as Grunkle Stan makes pancakes, we were discussing about the nomes in the forest and theories on  why they need a queen so badly, when Mabel brought up about how we defeated them and what other weakness they might have based off that. Go Mystery Twins

When Bill pops up at my shoulder swirling his little cane in his hand,
"Well, they hate fire, I really never thought about a leaf blower being a weapon against them, hehe" Bill says as if they could hear him.

I roll my eyes at him as we all head to the table at Stans shout and begin eating breakfast. As I eat Bill sits silently on my head, and I have to be honest he first appeared after a week of being here I haven't told any one that he is back he isn't a threat right now so why bother sounding like a crazy fruit loop .

And it took me awhile to get used to him and I mentally talking through his weird demon magic unless I want to sound like some crazy guy having one sided conversations.

After breakfast Mabel and Stan went to the living room to watch the new season of ducktective and Ford is finally letting me work on one of his old projects from before the portal accident.

I after an amount of begging and proving I can work on stuff my self by having to fix the tv 5 times after Stan through it out the window that many of times and the blender. (blame mabel juice)

So we headed down to the lab,
We headed to the far back were all the old stuff is. "Find one you are interested and start working how you see fit" Ford said  and left to wok on his own research/machine, as I looked around 
Bill floated around all the junk looking around and we started playing a game of who can get the better guess of what the machine was made for,

When suddenly something caught my eye, there was something huge covered in a tarp. I walked over and pulled the tarp off to find a big machine, it head a round platform one could stand on covered in a glass covering it in a cylinder like shape, of to the side of the platform tube, there was a long metal piece that stope and had a ray gun like looking thing at the end pointing into the glass cylinder container, there was a control panel connected the the neck like metal part as I walked over to it I noticed there were coffee mugs covered in chocolate next to the platform.