chapter 41.

Elsa.

I was finally back to school but there was still no sign of Jack. I missed his presence. There was no one to annoy me and start stupid arguments with. Everyone must have heard what happened because they kept on asking me questions . I was in  chemistry class when...

"Elsa Arendelle please report to the principal's office. "

All eyes were on me as I slowly walked out of the class. I went to the principal's office and saw a man talking to him. He looked familiar for some reason.

"Here she is." The principal said.

The man turned around and then I realized who it was. It was Jack's dad. What was he doing here? Did I do something wrong?  Was I being accused of anything?

"Elsa? "He asked.

I nodded. He smiled at me.

"You're the maid my son hired."

"I was supposed to be a babysitter but I ended up being his maid."

"Can we talk outside? There's someone that really wants to see you." He said. I nodded and followed him outside. Standing beside a blue car was Emma. I thought she was in London.

"Elsa!!" She shouted and ran to give me a hug. I hugged her back.

"It's nice to see you again Emma." I said

"My dad wanted to meet you. "

"Me?"

"Yeah. He said that he wanted to talk to you. "

I looked at Jack's father. He was smiling at me.

"Ummm.....is there something wrong Mr overland?  "

"Call me Manny and no my dear there's nothing wrong  It's just that I wanted to meet the girl that has been keeping my son  happy  It's been a while since I last saw him that way. Even in pain, he looks really happy. "

"Jack was hurt?" I asked.

"You didn't know."

I shook my head.

"That's Jack for you. He hates bothering people with his problems. Apparently he got shot by accident. He refused to tell us when and where. All that he said was he was trying to prevent a maniac from hurting his snowflake. It was you. Wasn't it?" Emma asked

"I didn't know that Jack got hurt. I mean he wasn't at the hospital so I thought maybe he was trying to ditch school.

"He didn't want you to know. He doesn't want you to see him in his weak state. "Emma said.

"Well we have to go. Our flight leaves around five. I'm so glad that I got to meet you Elsa. I hope that we meet again soon." Manny said

"Yeah and when that time comes I'll be calling you sister in-law. "Emma said.

I smiled at her and gave her one last hug.

"Bye Elsa." Emma shouted as she waved from the car. I waved back at her and went back to class.

After school, Merida, Punzie and Anna kept on asking me questions.

"Did something happen? "Anna asked.

"No."

"Then why were you called to the principals office?" Punzie asked.

"Someone wanted to see me."

"Who?"

Should I tell them? Knowing Anna and punzie they were going to make a big deal out of it.