C H A P T E R #1

Notes: they are not in law school they are in university taking criminal justice.

this is my first fanfic ever! i didnt know how i was going to write this but i did!

please do leave your thoughts and criticism!

Disclaimer: I own nothing whatsover of Naruto

Assimilating Modern View

Chapter 1

-Flash back/dreams

-Thoughts/deep words in context

-"Speaking"

.

....

.....

O

.....

....

.

Sasuke POV:

There she was, sitting in the corner of the library, never realizing herself that the book she was trying to process in her mind was upside down. One hand holding the book and the other on her chin while resting her arm on the table, dozing off in her own thoughts about something with gritted teeth and a hard look on her face. Five minutes of staring at the girl with long bright bubble gum hair she finally dumped her head down on the table her hands roughly shaking her hair. Who in the world dyes their hair that color?

I shook my head averting my eyes away from her to the ground sitting down two tables left separating us although I dropped my bag beside my chair and took out my phone from my pocket, never did she notice me walking past her. Remembering my real reason for coming here which was waiting for dobe to show up to study for our current module exam for criminology that Kakashi- sensei told us about 2 weeks ago. CHE but being the idiot person Naruto is he forgot to study, instead playing Call Of Duty with Kiba and the gang the whole week.

My hair was dripping from taking a nice hot shower, I walked up to the mirror but wiping the misty layer that the steam caused and stared at my disoriented face. Cheesy promises I made came back in chaotic memories reminding the reason why I am in Canada the first place.

I heard the sharp cry of my ringtone yelling for me to get it, I trudged into my bedroom walking up to my side-table looking at the screen (DOBE) hesitating to pick up the phone as it would annoy him more.

I did not even have say hello before I could hear his plea.

"OI SASUKE TEME HELP ME STUDY FOR THIS TEST! WHAT HAVANT I DONE FOR YOU!?" Yelled Naruto as loudly as he can with clear desperation in his voice.

Teasing him a little knowing his procrastination "Hmmmmm...What do I get in return?" I replied waiting for something interesting come out from his mouth.

After a good minute or two he said "...you ... can have my... Ramen-flavored stuffed pillow."

"WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD I WANT YOUR DROOL FILLED PILLOW?"

"BECAUSE YA LOVE ME AND I GOT THAT GIRL'S NUMBER FOR YOU IN THE CLUB." All of a sudden remembering how Naruto was completely rejected by a blond girl when he asked for her number and instead she wanted mine to hook up with me.

Smirking I said "First of all, never have I asked for her number in the first place. Second she rejected you because of the ugly orange colored skinny leather pants that you wore that night and third I'll help you but in return remember in the future you owe me along with the other things you still owe me for".