At Base

"So Everyone in the meeting room now mission brief in 2 minutes Panzer wake up go to the meeting room for briefing"

"Okay so what we got on our hands is the goverment trying to take us out completely"

They are planning some type of tank that can destroy almost anything Panzer got us a blueprint from a year ago that gives us a picture on what it looks like"

"There leader is unknown and not a threat at this point the only threat is there weapons"

"We need to find a source on were this tank is being held at or in the making of building it"

"Panzer you got anything on the subject here"

"All i discovered was blueprints that was all nothing else but papers with the design on them"

"Duke Maybe we need to rethink the situation here what if we find something it could be a trap"

"Rider I know this already but we have to see what they are building before its too late and the enemy will strike"

"Well we need a plan and it has to be a good one it has to be thought out"

"Okay listen up we will strike at dawn gear up and we moving towards their complex and find the area were a engineer who works for them"

"So we going to go kidnap a man and what we suppose to I do with him Duke is he really a threat"

"Yes he's the one who took out sergeant and tried to kill Me,You,And Panzer back at our old base Years ago"

"Why you didnt tell us earlier about this man Duke i want to pull a bullet in his head for what happen years ago"

"Yeah you know what your right we need to avenge our brothers so when we find this engineer and kill him at all cost"

"Gear up men we are moving towards the complex find the engineer and any Intel on weapons kill him and bring anything Intel back with you"