Remember us back then?

Chapter 13  

Amanda****

  I waved to Henry and the others then turned to Jessica, “What do you want?”   “You’ve been avoiding me for weeks now Amanda,” She said in a deadly tone.

  “ Ermm Henry needed me I…I had to go…” I said a bit insecure…  

“So he is out  now and you are going to the dance with me no matter if you like it or not…” she said and I turned away my head “Dammnit why do you make it hard on yourself?”

  I looked at her “You make it hard not me!! You come into my life ruin me then expect me to love you like that?”   Jessica smirked “I didn’t mention love… just a simple relationship nothing more…”   “Well I don’t go into relationships unless I love the person….” I countered, well we all know that’s not true lol…  

“Well you didn’t tell me that years ago…” Jessica said looking down at me with something in her eyes that shocked me but I just couldn’t pick it up…

  “We just met!!” I said..

  “Really?” She said and gave me a cocky grin, she reached into her pockets and took out a picture and on it I saw me with my old friend in elementary school I couldn’t remember her name so I called her Peaches. “Remember me now?”  

“It can’t be!! Peaches was dead in an accident two years after that! “ I gasped in shock…   “It was only staged I got plastic surgery after the accident, parents changed there name and blah blah blah…” she said unconcerned…

“But then I came here and our parents reunited and I was looking forward to my ex bestie to hug me and kiss me. However you didn’t remember me and I thought I would have my fun…”  

“Liar..”   I said almost in tears…  

“Really Candy? Or should I call you what they do now ‘Manda’ ohh yea I remember your pet name just well…” Jessica said, the only person who knew that pet name was Peaches and people in my old town but they rather call me Manda all but Peaches called me by that name. Peaches chose to call me Candy so we became Candy and Peaches and from it picture only two copy was made mine and Peaches so it had to be her…

  “Why?” I said looking at her “Why are you still here? Why did you molest me and then now you tell me it was all a big game for your amusement? Huh?” My heart was beating fast and I felt like I was about to die “Why wasn’t I told who you where??”  

“Well… at first it was for my amusement but then I realize I actually fell for you. Your parents and mine was asked by me to allow me to tell you when I wanted to… Jake just found out a while ago when I dropped the picture accidentally. He recognize me right away and blah blah blah… I found you here and want to talk to you…”

  I looked at her there was another way to find out if she was lying “Turn around…” I said and she looked at me and then did as I asked. I moved my hand under her blouse and pushed the orange top above her bra strap. She didn’t bother to speak I pulled the strap and there it was the bite mark I gave her when we where small.  

“You found the friendship scar huh?” she said as I re-strapped her bra and pulled back down her blouse…  

“You idiot…” I said looking at her and pushing her top back down. “Why didn’t you tell me? You knew I had the biggest crush on you ever!” I hugged her and kissed her and she seemed both shock and frozen until she kissed me back.  

She smiled when I released her and we both talked about the passed and I agreed to go with her to the dance but I told her about Henry too. She had no problem with it and we started officially going out that day.

  Over the phone Rose screamed in my ear when I told her and began yapping on and on and on about Me and Jessica. I laughed because the girl knew the history so well as to why I forgot to love and she quote ever word I said again and again and hugged me to her “Dear if you don’t stop I won’t have any ear drum left…”

  “Oh sorry just soooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you I mean It is like the best thing ever. Like a romance story!! Only thing is you guys are girl and blah… Never mind that! OOOOOOOHHH MYYY GOSH SOOO COOL..” then she went silent “I wish I had something like that…”

“Come on now…you need to chill… I am sure you will ok? I have to go mommy will get a fix of I stay on too long… You know how she is.” I said laughing.

  “Bye Rosalinda” I said…  

“Bye Amanda…” She said.  

“Well?” Said Jake coming into my room and I looked at him carefully…. “Come on sis you can’t be mad at me forever… I promised to do it…”  

“I know… but I just think you look like a dork that’s all…” I said and he laughed pouncing on me and hitting me with my pillow while I shouted and curled into a ball.

  “HEY YOU TOO CUT IT OUT!!!” Screamed my mom “OH LORD THE NEW SUIT!!! JAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEE GET OFF YOU SISTER AT ONCE AND GET OUT OF THAT SUIT OR SO HELP ME GOD I’LL WACK YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A BROOM!”   My brother laughed and jumped off me and the bed running away from mom.

“WACKY WOMAN!!” He screamed sprinting to his room with her close behind him swing the broom at his head. I laughed so hard I choked and fell off the bed upside down. My brother ran into his room and closed the door locking it while my mother ordered him to open up and wack the door with the broom.  

“I’ll get you little boy!! And When I do Ohhh yeaaa… When I do!! Humph!” She stormed off down the stairs laughing.   Jessica walked through the door and looked at me “Nice position… Wacky family…”  

“Didn’t you know that?” I said with a simmer in my eyes and a smile not bothering to move.  

“I know I am with a wacky woman,” she said coming into the room and locking the door she knelt to kiss me and I kissed her back. “stay like that I wanna try something..”  

She moved to the bed and ran a finger up my legs but she didn’t bother to touch me any more just kissed right up to the very valley of my legs and nibbled on my panties. I feeling of pleasure rushed through me and I moaned lightly. She shifted my panties and continued her for play licking and touching me down there.

  I melted like butter on fire and pushed her head more against me and she inserted her tongue… then a finger… I moaned and twisted arching for more and she gave me more…. Soon I climaxed and saw stars. She seemed pleased when she was finished and I smiled.

  I got up on jelly legs and looked at her soo relaxed..Hmmm…. Is that how she wants to play it? I pounced on her and kissed her muffling her voice as I ran a leg up her leg and my hands along the outline of her inner thigh.   I kissed her until she relaxed and then I touched her right on her sensitive are, she moaned in my mouth and I left her lips and nibbled to her neck.Then I pushed down her blouse and Nibbled on the top of her breast then on her nipple. My tongue circled around her nippled and massaged it lightly again and again. She arched and called out my name with the sweetest voice and I pushed one finger into her tightness.  

I suckled and pumped her in and out adding two more fingers leaving her in utter torment as I pumped and suckled. She cried out below me again and again and I moved more and more. Her eyes rolls back and she shuttered and clasped below me and I smiles as she climaxed…

  “I like that experiment…” I said and laughed at her pranting and sweaty messy state.  

“I…I…I…I love you Amanda…my little Candy…” Jessica told me after she finally relaxed in my arms… I looked at her and saw that she was embarrassed and I found it utterly adorable…

  “I love you too Jessica Peaches…” I said and we smiled looking at each other and then kissed….        

The end riiighhhtt? Ohhh yeaaa I forgot one thing… out lovely little Jake… he and Henr’s story isn’t finished yet? Nor is home coming… bummmerrrr I wonder how it goes… <3 NEXT CHAPTERR “It all comes down to this…”