Chapter 1

Elizabeth's POV

Hi my name is Elizabeth Butler and I work at the mall. So one day I was working the register. When this blonde boy came up to the register with a green shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

Me: Will this be all for you today?

Blonde Boy: Yes, unless you would like to hang out after you get off work?

Me: That would sound good if I knew you. But I don't so maybe not.

Blonde Boy: Well then lets hang out so you can get to know me. Does that sound good?

Me: Yea sure.

Blonde Boy: Okay so how about we start off with names. Mine is Niall Horan. What's yours?

Me: My name is Elizabeth Butler.

Niall: That is such a gorgeous name.

Me: Thanks.

Then I blush. I know that this is wrong because I already have a boyfriend. But that's only because I'm scared to break up with him. He already beats me on a daily basis. He also occasionally sexually abuses me (and by occasionally I mean once or twice a week).

Niall: You're welcome.

Me: No one has ever said anything like that to me. Not even my boyfriend.

Niall: Wait you have a boyfriend?

Me: Ya but we can still hang out as friends. If that's cool with you.

Niall: So where do you want to go.

Me: Maybe we can hang out some other day. Until then here's my number.

Niall's POV

I decided to go to the mall today because I needed a new outfit for my mums birthday next week. But when I walk up to the cash register there is this absolutely gorgeous girl working there she has blonde hair with red ends blue eyes. Before today I didn't believe in love at first sight but now I do. I set my items I the counter. What I bought is a green button down shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

Girl: Will this be all for you today?

Me: Yes unless you would like to hang out after you get off work.

Girl: That would sound good if I knew you. But I don't so maybe not.

Shit that means that she has never heard One Direction. That means I'm gonna have to try even harder than I already have to. I usually leave hitting on girls to Harry.

Me: Well then let's hang out so you can get to know me. Does that sound good?

Girl: Yea sure.

Me: Okay so how about we start off with names. Mine is Niall Horan. What's yours?

Girl: My name is Elizabeth Butler

Me: That is such a gorgeous name.

Elizabeth: Thanks.

I can tell that she blushing a little. Which makes her even cuter.

Me: You're welcome.

Elizabeth: No one has ever said anything like that to me. Not even my boyfriend.

Oh just great the one time I like a girl she has a boyfriend. Just FML. But I won't give up. I can feel it in my gut that we were meant to be together. I wonder how long they have been dating or if they even have a stable relationship.

Me: Wait you have a boyfriend?

Elizabeth: Yea but we can still hang out as friends. If that's cool with you.

Me: So where do you want to go?

Elizabeth: Maybe we can hang out some other day. Until then here's my number.

Fuck friend zoned by the first girl I have ever felt a connection lime this with and I want it to last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading I hope all my lovelies enjoyed it. I'm not planning on updating this on a schedule just whenever I feel like it.

Thanks love and blessings bitch.