Chapter 2

Elizabeth's POV

That night I locked up the store and Niall was waiting for me. So I told him that he could walk me home. I didn't want him to at first. But he talked me into it by saying, "It's dark and I don't want anyone to hurt you." He doesn't want anyone to hurt me. Come on we just met and walking home with him isn't gonna stop me from getting hurt. Because who knows what Chad has in mind for me. I honestly hope that he hasn't been drinking.

Niall: So now we have a chance to get to know each other. So ask all you want.

Me: You know we only have a chance to get to know each other because you decided to be a dumbass and wait outside the mall in the middle of winter only so you could walk me home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note- My intentions were for this to sound playful so if it doesn't them I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall: Okay then we can just walk in silence or I could sing you a song.

Me: Oh I love music I can handle a song.

So he starts singing.

"Lately I've found myself thinking. Been dreaming about you a lot and up in my head I'm your boyfriend. Bit that's one thing you've already got. He drives to school every morning. While I walk alone in the rain. He'd kill me without any warning. If he took a look in my brain. Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would. I would. Would he holds you when your feeling low? Baby you should know that I would. I would. Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would. I would. Would he holds you when your feeling low? Baby you should know that I would. Back in my head we were kissing. I thought things were going alright. With a sign on my back saying Kick Me. Reality ruined my life. Feels line I'm constantly playing. A game that I'm destined to lose. Cause I can't compete work your boyfriend. He's got 27 tattoos! Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would. I would. Would he holds you when your feeling low? Baby you should know that I would. I would. Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would. I would. Would he holds you when your feeling low? Baby you should know that I would. I would. I would. Would he please you? Would he kiss you? Would he treat you like I would? Would he touch you? Would he need you? Would he love you like I would? Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would. Would he hold you when your feeling low? Baby you should know that I would. Would he please you? Would he kiss you? Would he treat you like I would? Would he touch you? Would he need you? Would he love you like I would? Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would. I would. Would he hold you when your feeling low? Baby you should know that I would. I would. I would."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading I hope all my lovelies enjoyed it. I'm not planning on updating this on a schedule just whenever I feel like it.

Thanks love and blessings bitch.