What About...

When they got to Liv's house they set on the couch taking about all that has happened.
"Hey El what about the future," She questioned cuddling into him more.
"Well Liv..." digging his pocket he pulled out a box, "I want to marry you and have beautiful children who look like you." She had the biggest smile on her face and started to cry.
"Oh El I would love to marry you."

  The next day the woke up ready to yell to the world they were finally getting married. They thought it was a dream, some kind of Neverland where time has stopped. They walked into the precinct holding hands with a smile as bright as the sun.
"Well look who decided he couldn't stay away. It's good to see you Stabler." Fin said patting his back. El stopped at his desk while Liv kept going to her office. They were not prepared for what was to come.

Later that day, Brian Cassidy waltzed into the precinct without looking at anyone except Liv. As he made his way up to her, El looked at Fin "what is Cassidy doing here?" Fin shrugged and shook his head. El stood up and headed to the door to listen.

"Cassidy what the hell do you want. I thought we handled this like civil adults." She was furious.

"Oh come on Liv we both know we just had that one bad day. We didn't mean that stuff." He goes to grab her right hand but she rips it away. "Baby I'm ready now. Lets get married and have a family like you always wanted." He forcefully grab her left hand and looked down when he felt her ring. "Your right Cassidy I do want family but not with you. Get out!" He shook his head in confusion. " Were you cheating on me? Is that why you wanted to break up? Is it Stabler did he send it from over seas? Forget it Liv keeping those letters and Emails from you did nothing to stop you from continuing to love him." He backed away. " Have nice life Olivia."

When Cassidy left El came in wanting to punch the man that just left. "Don't start El. Not right now." He didn't saying anything as he walked over to her and hugged her. "He is a jerk always had been. Sometimes I wondered if they passed him just because they knew he wouldn't even get a job a McDonalds for being that dumb."