Already Shaking My Head

Ooooo~kay.

I was tagged by Lovely_Little_Tokyo and I was pretty surprised. Mainly because I was....

I was unaware that tagging was a thing...*blushes*

Which is pretty embarrassing.

Anyhow, I suppose I'll cut to the chase and let you know what questions she asked me (∩_∩)
(Along with my answers!)

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

1. Do you have a Quotev

I can honestly tell you that I have absolutely no idea what a Quotev is. When I first read this, I thought I was being asked what my favorite quote was, and I had a mini heart attack because I would never, ever be able to choose one.
Especially not a quote from a book I've read on here....

2. Hetalia or OHSHC?

Definitely Ouran Highschool Host Club. Although I have to say that out of all the main characters, I really only like Mori. And I ship Honey and Mori all the way. My favorite character out of the whole anime though would have to be Nekozawa. If you've seen it, he's the one who is afraid of the light and always carries around the cursed cat puppet XD

3. Favorite character of any anime.

*Cough* Sebastian from Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) *Cough Cough*
I'm not sure if it's because Black Butler was the first anime I ever saw - actually it was the first ever manga I read, my first anime (unfortunately) was Boku no Pico and I'm not going to comment further on that. Thanks to my friend who showed me that, I'm now scarred for life.
I was twelve, who shows that to somebody so young?
Back to the question though....I don't really think I have to explain why Sebastian is my favorite.
He's sex on legs and I'm not ashamed of saying that I am basically Grell whenever Sebastian is mentioned.